In response to someone who commented on my last food post, I recreated this dish based on a picture?

TripleAces, this is for you man. Thanks for the challenge I had a great time making it! The first one is the completed dish with noodles the second one is the veggies so you can see them without the noodles. 😊In response to someone who commented on my last food post, I recreated this dish based on a picture.?In response to someone who commented on my last food post, I recreated this dish based on a picture.?

30