What's your favourite protien flavour?

I have been using chocolate shakeology for going on 2 years and will be canceling it and I'm open to flavour suggestions to try.

What flavour do you use and do you ever add anything else to it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a chocoholic. Chocolate is my favorite everything, shake, cake, cookie, ice cream... etc.
    I've eaten vanilla and strawberry protein powder but I only tried those one time and have stuck with chocolate protein. My favorite way to drink them is to put it in the freezer for roughly an hour, intermittently shaking it all up so the edges don't get too icy, and then to drink as a cold slushy shake.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They all taste pretty terrible to me but I've been using this orgain peanut butter protein powder and the flavor isn't all that bad but the texture is a little thicker so blending it into a smoothie would hide that a bit. I usually just drink it plain with water because I'm not a big fan of smoothies

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I like vanilla, because it allows you to add a lot of different things to make the flavor even better

0|0
    0|0
  • Collagen and Keratin are rather tasty proteins.
    Formins taste like crap though.
    I add FtfZ only when eating Indian food to combat the excessive curry amounts..

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved the strawberry Ensures, was stuck living off of those for about 8 months, became addicted. The vanilla and chocolate are good too though

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a slightly salty protein for you, although eating pineapple changes the flavor

0|0
    1|0
  • I get an organic dairy free powder from Costco. The chocolate is disgusting and the peanut butter is fairly bad, but mixed together they're almost tolerable lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha that's funny. I have seen Vega and Kirkland brands at Costco.

• Show All
    • I looked into the characteristics of the houses after you said you wonder which you'd be in, and it was crystal clear based on the character you've displayed on g@g how loyal you are with guys and how hardworking and determined you are with your weight loss goals.

• Im that obvious am I lol also thank you, made me smile 😊

• Flavourless. I can down so much more of it that way. My workouts are intense and I find that I can't eat a proper meal in the hour after gym without feeling like I want to vomit, so I consume a lot of whey powder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shakeology is a scam. I use six star or body fortress that I buy at Walmart. I get regular chocolate and put it in a blender with some peanut butter and sometimes a banana.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a chocolate kind of guy myself. I never get sick of it, but I'd do strawberry, raspberry or peach.

0|0
    0|0
  • chocolate is fine with me cause I cut it with water. vanilla is meh with water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the brand... I really like Salted Caramel and Cinnamon Rolls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got some my own personal protein flavor all my ex gfs have loved it

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for the clif protien bars, myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a chocolate fan

0|0
    0|0
  • vanilla

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to just eat grains like granola an peanuts

0|0
    0|0
  • water with taste

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends in the Brand!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love vanilla or cookies and cream

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Do these actually work? I've never tried them. I love my food. I don't know if i could replace a meal with liquid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cookies and cream or vanilla

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes