What's your favourite protien flavour?

I have been using chocolate shakeology for going on 2 years and will be canceling it and I'm open to flavour suggestions to try.

What flavour do you use and do you ever add anything else to it?

319

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a chocoholic. Chocolate is my favorite everything, shake, cake, cookie, ice cream... etc.
    I've eaten vanilla and strawberry protein powder but I only tried those one time and have stuck with chocolate protein. My favorite way to drink them is to put it in the freezer for roughly an hour, intermittently shaking it all up so the edges don't get too icy, and then to drink as a cold slushy shake.

Most Helpful Girl

• They all taste pretty terrible to me but I've been using this orgain peanut butter protein powder and the flavor isn't all that bad but the texture is a little thicker so blending it into a smoothie would hide that a bit. I usually just drink it plain with water because I'm not a big fan of smoothies