Is this a good meal or not?

Is this a good meal or not?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good bro... Especially for healthy meal. Maybe you should think about becoming a chef or making your girlfriend jealous that you can cook better. Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Its a good idea I like to cook :)

• Go for it man, chefs can make a decent living, chicks dig it when a guy can cook, but most important if you have skill, use it. Good luck bro

• Thanks man I wil remember :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• What are those round yellow things?
    And what kind of meat is that?
    Red meat - not healthy...

Those round things look like some processed potato - so definitely NOT healthy if that's that...

So, basically, the only thing that's healthy there is that tiny bit of salad there...

0|0
    1|0
    • Its just litle potatos with spicces and the meat is not red meat but its schnitzel its german

• Show All
    • Haha That's fine...

• It was fun to make so

• Spinach is better for you than iceberg lettuce is, spinach has vitamins and minerals in it, a lot more than lettuce does. The potatoes look good. My one big complaint is the meat, going vegan is so much better. Staying away from processed foods is a good way to go too. Overall though, it doesn't too bad

0|0
    0|0
    • Going vegan is so much worse unless you know a lot about food and keep track about what you eat. +And then again you can eat healthy with meat too) Otherwise you'll lack of some nutrients that you normally mainly get from animal products.

• Show All
    • The dose makes the poison.
      But from what you wrote I guess we won't get on the same page. I'm confident in my opinion, you in yours.
      I just hope you will at least feed your baby with milk...

• That's true, if you eat and drink bad things if you eat them in small amounts, it doesn't hurt you as much but it still hurts you. I agree with you on that, so agree to disagree. If I have a kid, the only milk their getting is my breast milk until they're old enough to make up their own mind about what they want

• Yes lol. Id like more veggies in the salad, but I just love me some veggies lol. But I'd devour that plate as soon as you pass me some A1 sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your greens are supposed to be a fresh salad, they're crap. Get some spinach or other dark green/red/purple greens going on there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like nothing is deep fried on the plate which is good, but limiting red meat and dark green leafy vegetables have a higher nutritional value.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but its not red meat its schnitzel I dont know If you ever heard about it its from germany and yes the veggies could be beter I agree

• I have heard of it. I've just never had it.

• It very nice to eat

• Looks fairly similar to what I had except i had chicken lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks dry and basic

0|0
    0|0
  • did it taste good? if so then i guess it was good.

0|0
    0|0

• Looks okay.😹

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care... but I like ur platter😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Good

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like it's close to what I had last night

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't appeal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hensley looks a tad gross mate

Work on your presentation a little

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes maybe so but I was hungry I just put it on my plate; )

What Guys Said 5

Recommended myTakes