What's your favorite energy drink?

I've tried many but I always come back to Red Bull. What gives you wings? 🏃💨

What's your favorite energy drink?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t know why or how, but I ended up getting addicted to Red Bull. I’m 100lbs and within 8 hours of work I would have 20oz for “breakfast” 20oz wit my lunch, and another 20oz after work on my way home. I was drinking 60oz in 8 hours everyday. I spent a shit ton of money on it and now I’ll have it here and there and it really makes my heart race but it’s so good. I still crave a 20oz can of it here and there and I ended up stop drinking it for a good 3-4 months before I had another. Now I try to get the smaller oz ones but it’s hard not to buy the 20oz

• Finally someone else who shares my love affair w Red Bull lol I get weird looks with the 20oz so I stick to the 16 😊 thanks for answering!

• I get weird looks because I’m tiny and the 20oz is basically bigger than me. Could easily kill me with how much I use to drink. I don’t remember the last time I had one tho

Most Helpful Guy

• And it's that kind of idiocy that red bull relies on, you are the lifesource of redbull. It's ridiculously overpriced and with good reason, look into the amount redbull throws at advertising, they rely on this. Their product has been copied over and over again and the cheaper alternatives taste no different, don't delude yourself please. The most intelligent move in the energy drink industry was providing a range of flavours and a bigger can, Monster's success in a market dominated by redbull is well deserved.
    My advice to you is buy cheaper alternatives and learn how to enjoy them as you're being fleeced by redbull, redbull fucking loves this

• So you don't like Red Bull?

• I like the fractionally priced redrooster they sell across the road. I like the drink bars call 'vodka and redbull' when it isn't. I like the audacity of redbull but not their product, it's price is crippling