Is long island ice tea girly?

My brother and I are in a fight over LIIT I ordered LIIT and he ordered beer, but LIIT is better than his beer cause I don't get gas from LIIT. Still is LIIT girly drink. Is long island ice tea girly??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Long Island ice tea has a ton of different liquor. I usually drink it when I want to get trashed cheap and fast lol so no. I usually get weird looks when I order it too because it has tons of alcohol and I am a girl

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Long island ice tea: 22% alcohol
    Beer: 3-5% alcohol
    You have the stronger drink. But who cares if it's "girly" drink whatever you want.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it is considering what a punch in the face it can be

0|0
    0|1
  • Nah that shit gets you shitfaced real quick

1|1
    0|1
  • I think it's girly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not girly

0|0
    0|1
  • You should feel free to order whatever you want.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Drink whatever you like and tell your brother to STFU. Disliking beer doesn't make you less manly.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes
    It's an obvious yes
    If you want something to pack a punch and not have to question your masculinity (which seems already fragile af if you're asking this question) drink a glass of whiskey or at least a rum with coke
    It's pink guy
    Everyone gets gassy from beer too shit I piss every 10 mins when I drink beer
    But I wouldn't automatically move go to a long island ice tea shit get an adios mother fucker it's basically the same thing and isn't you know weird

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not actually. It packs quite a punch. A lot more than beer.

0|1
    0|1
  • God no, that cocktail messes you up after a couple or 6

0|0
    0|1
  • Good choice

0|0
    0|1
  • LIIT is too much alcohol to be girly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes