Is long island ice tea girly?

My brother and I are in a fight over LIIT I ordered LIIT and he ordered beer, but LIIT is better than his beer cause I don't get gas from LIIT. Still is LIIT girly drink. Is long island ice tea girly??

67

Most Helpful Girl

• Long Island ice tea has a ton of different liquor. I usually drink it when I want to get trashed cheap and fast lol so no. I usually get weird looks when I order it too because it has tons of alcohol and I am a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Long island ice tea: 22% alcohol
    Beer: 3-5% alcohol
    You have the stronger drink. But who cares if it's "girly" drink whatever you want.