What did you eat today?

i'm curious as to what normal portion meals are, especially of people around my age and people who are NOT DIETING. nobody who has had an eating disorder as well. just people with a normal and healthy relationship with food please :) i feel quite guilty about all my meals and eating anything but i read a thread online about what teens my age ate and they seem to eat loads? not sure if it's my perception ( i had anorexia and am still re learning how to eat) or what. today i have had 2 eggs with half an avocado, slice of whole wheat bread, spinach, mushrooms, red onions, bell pepper. then later on i had like 7 medjool dates with some nutella); it's that time of the month and i crave dates every day. i feel like it's way too much and i feel guilty

1118

Most Helpful Guy

• Had a protein shake in the morning, came back in the afternoon and had 6 eggs and 2-2.5 cups of brown rice, 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter, and soon another 2-2.5 cups of brown rice with 2 chicken breasts. Probably some oatmeal later on with whole milk.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't have breakfast and we went out to eat with my boyfriend. I had a burger and some fries, but I couldn't finish the dish (which I rarely can) and I ate two soft boiled eggs for an evening snack and a few left over candies from the weekend. But my diet is nowhere near normal, because I'm struggling with my appetite for some reason, so you shouldn't compare your diet with mine. I think you didn't have enough to eat either, since people should eat small portions five times a day.

• Damn sorry, I didn't read carefully enough. I shouldn't have commented.