What did you eat today?

i'm curious as to what normal portion meals are, especially of people around my age and people who are NOT DIETING. nobody who has had an eating disorder as well. just people with a normal and healthy relationship with food please :) i feel quite guilty about all my meals and eating anything but i read a thread online about what teens my age ate and they seem to eat loads? not sure if it's my perception ( i had anorexia and am still re learning how to eat) or what. today i have had 2 eggs with half an avocado, slice of whole wheat bread, spinach, mushrooms, red onions, bell pepper. then later on i had like 7 medjool dates with some nutella); it's that time of the month and i crave dates every day. i feel like it's way too much and i feel guilty

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Had a protein shake in the morning, came back in the afternoon and had 6 eggs and 2-2.5 cups of brown rice, 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter, and soon another 2-2.5 cups of brown rice with 2 chicken breasts. Probably some oatmeal later on with whole milk.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't have breakfast and we went out to eat with my boyfriend. I had a burger and some fries, but I couldn't finish the dish (which I rarely can) and I ate two soft boiled eggs for an evening snack and a few left over candies from the weekend. But my diet is nowhere near normal, because I'm struggling with my appetite for some reason, so you shouldn't compare your diet with mine. I think you didn't have enough to eat either, since people should eat small portions five times a day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn sorry, I didn't read carefully enough. I shouldn't have commented.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Plain oatmeal with some defrosted blue berries from last night mixed up, thought about eating an apple decided that’s to much sugar, bunch of egg whites with 3 slices wheat bread. Then later I had a protein drink, couple cups of tea, 3 Tyson chicken paddies on 4 Lexie’s Of wheat bread, a little bit mayo, Bunch of Lima beans.

That’s it for now. I’m hungry but I’ve eating everything and I don’t wanna go to the store.

0|0
    0|1
  • My girl's ass in the morning and Zinger melt for lunch then probably more of my girl's ass for dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had Lamb, potatoes, and beans for lunch, and a homemade pasta dish for my tea. I'm now snacking on potato hoops.

0|0
    0|1
  • First I ate spaghetti and drank tea and later drank coke and I just drank garri with groundnuts (you won't understand what is garri) 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|1
  • Breakfast: instant noodles
    Lunch: Nothing
    Snacks: spinach soup and tea
    Dinner: some biscuits and bread.

0|0
    0|1
  • Scrambled eggs
    Tuna salad sandwich
    Haven't done dinner yet

0|0
    0|1
  • Breakfast: instant noodles
    Lunch: instant noodles
    Dinner: instant noodles

0|0
    0|1
  • had some pizza rolls

0|0
    0|1
  • I just woke up I had some milk with almonds lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Food

0|0
    0|0
  • Just had a pork Chile verde burrito

0|0
    0|1
  • mostaccoli and chicken fajitas

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • cookies

0|0
    0|1
  • Pork, chicken, then some more pork

0|0
    0|1
  • eggs and sausage this morning. McDs for lunch

0|0
    0|1
  • Wow those lips could wash a good helmet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• This morning I had 3 mini condensed milk cream sandwiches from the convenience store and some chocolate malt milk (쵸코에몽). For lunch, my mum made grilled mackerel and I had about half a fish (shared with my brother), a bowl of mixed grain rice, some soup and some picked vegetables (banchan). For dinner, I had japchae (vegetables with glass noodles), rice and picked vegetables. I’m eating Asian pears now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curd cheese with berries and a banana for breakfast, a bun with cammembert (cheese) at university, a mcSunday on the way home and a noodle dish for dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • For Breakfast i had mushroom soup and lots of bread (that i know regret)
    Then i had my Dinner... with a disgustingly big portion of chocolate Brownie for dessert. Followed by a pickled sandwich. God im disgusting!

0|0
    0|0
  • For breakfast I had a omelet with ham, and cup of Of Coffee for a snack i had cornflakes lunch I had a grilled chicken salad with oil and vinegar so far I eat 5 small meals and water throughout the day.

0|0
    0|1
  • I haven't had anything yet, I just woke up a few hours ago though so that's not totally crazy for me. You shouldn't be worried about what you ate today, that sounds awesome and really healthy

0|0
    0|1
  • It’s 2 am and so far I ate a bologna sandwich with mustard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bread with cheese

0|0
    0|1
  • Salad
    Yogurt
    Rice
    Meat

0|0
    0|0
  • A chocolate bar, lentils (ugh, I know, but I needed to get some zinc in my system), bread with butter and honey, coffee and a chocolate croissant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bagel and cream cheese and a Yoo-hoo
    Chicken strips and fries and sweet tea
    About a gallon of water, was working outside today so I was drinking a lot
    Having chili cheese dogs and fries for dinner later

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes