What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?

What is a dish or individual food what you've eaten and almost puked or just couldn't eat it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it was a dare and they made me eat rocky mountain oysters. If you don't know what that is, it is bulls testicles that are sliced and fried. The consistency was gross and just the idea of eating balls pushed it over the edge. I wound up puking 2 seconds later.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 17

• Fermented green beans- eww. Our friend went on a fermented foods health kick and made us some- he says it's good for my Crohn's disease so I tried one and it was horrible. Words can't express how nasty they were. He tried his best to get me to eat fermented cabbage- nope not interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oei, yeah were I live we eat fermented cabbage. It's called zuurkool. We mash it with potatoes. Tastes pretty good I think hahha

• I'd try the cabbage but he offered it right after I tried the green bean

• Fermented green beans do sound gross😳

• Once I was travelling from westbengal to Mumbai vai bihar Patna. .. so had to eat some food near the station... The food was a nightmare coz it was filled with dust and small pebbles and one bite in my mouth it was totally gross ... I tried few shops but all of them had same problem... I was hungry that whole time

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey. The first time I tried I spat it back out right away & kept gagging until the taste went away.

Butter also makes me gag by smell alone. Nasty stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oysters. Like eating a loogie

0|0
    0|0
  • Overdue sandwich.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate licorice. and bananas

0|0
    0|0
  • balot

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat I do not like it

0|0
    0|0
  • fresh tomatoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Liver and onions. The texture and taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nato from Japan. That shit is disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liver

0|0
    0|0
  • Asparagus soup 😷💔