What do you dislike that others like?

For me it’s Ranch dressing, Nutella, In n Out, Vanilla anything What do you dislike that others like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know how many people younger than me are going to like this but, I know people that do like it. Liver. My parents like it, one brother likes it, uncles, cousins, and a few friends. It is gross, it stinks when it's cooking. This is a true story. The "FIRST" week my wife and I started living together I came home from work and I opened the door and oh my GOD, I thought the house was on fire. I'm so serious and she was cooking liver for herself. I had a steak. It got my stomach upset. She felt bad and almost started to cry, it was bad... I didn't want her to cry obviously... never happened again. I'm not doing liver or eggplant.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• peanut butter πŸ˜°πŸ™ˆ

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand it. Either out at a bar / club or at a house party, I'm guaranteed to be bored to death within about 30-60 minutes once I'm done people-watching. It's probably because I'm not much of a drinker, but the appeal really is lost on me - shit music and not much in the way of conversation. Great. I'd rather just chill in a less hectic environment with a few friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mayo, mustard, watermelon, any vegetables inside burgers, ribs.

1|0
    0|0
  • ice cream

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes