I want to order a drink at the bar but when can I drive?

Just 40% alcohol
But how do people normally go to the bar and drink? How are they getting home? Do they just sit there for an extra hour or something? I really want one its been a while but im new to this. Please answer

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people go in groups and have a designated driver. Some people use a taxi/Uber or public transit to get to the watering hole. Some people walk to neighborhood bars. Some people drive and wait for some time after their last drink. Some people go to the bar and then drive home drunk.

If I am driving, I have a two drink limit (over a two hour time span) if I have eaten recently and I wait at least an hour after the second drink before I drive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly take an uber or lyft or taxi or have a friend pick you up. Alcohol is not worth you ruining yours or someone else’s life. The reason i’m saying is because i’ve been hit by a driver who was under the influence and she almost killed me. so trust me when i say better safe than sorry.