I want to order a drink at the bar but when can I drive?

Just 40% alcohol
But how do people normally go to the bar and drink? How are they getting home? Do they just sit there for an extra hour or something? I really want one its been a while but im new to this. Please answer

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people go in groups and have a designated driver. Some people use a taxi/Uber or public transit to get to the watering hole. Some people walk to neighborhood bars. Some people drive and wait for some time after their last drink. Some people go to the bar and then drive home drunk.

If I am driving, I have a two drink limit (over a two hour time span) if I have eaten recently and I wait at least an hour after the second drink before I drive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly take an uber or lyft or taxi or have a friend pick you up. Alcohol is not worth you ruining yours or someone else’s life. The reason i’m saying is because i’ve been hit by a driver who was under the influence and she almost killed me. so trust me when i say better safe than sorry.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on the drink drive limits where you live. In Scotland, the laws recently changed so you can't even have one drink and drive. The estimation is something like your burn 1 unit per hour but its best not to chance it

0|0
    0|0
  • Call a friend or get a cab if you plan on drinking. It's as simple as that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, just don't bring your car with you... Or leave it there. You can also have a couple drink and be fine to drive home. But dont get mad if you get caught :p

0|0
    0|0
  • It's different for every person. Don't take a drink if you know you'll need to drive and don't know h9w it'll affect you

0|0
    0|0
  • Save others life

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 hours. Take uber

1|0
    0|0
  • Get plastered call cab/uber. Problem solved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont drink and drive

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with friends who can drop you at home or book a cab

0|0
    0|0
  • A average human liver can deal with one shot a hour but your risking a lot so don't risk it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They drive drunk or take a taxi

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes