Do you like Subway Sandwiches?

yes or no?

If so, what do you get on your sandwich?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do a lot but I don't think it's very healthy meal
    I get brown bread with tuna, creme cheese, cucumber, tomato, salad, olives and it's baken
    I like it with ketchup and golden mustard
    Why you ask, wanna send me one? Go to the kitchen woman and make me a sandwich

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I think it is stupid amount of money for some bread and salami which you can make at home for one fifth of the price.

If I get a sandwich it is usually the multi grain smoked salmon baguette, caprese or panini from La Lorraine Panos.

0|1
    0|0
    • you're not wrong there, the mark-up is absurd

• Yeah, especially here in Slovakia foreign chains get even more expensive.
      The place I go to is from Belgium and they have only really expanded into these crappy Slavic countries here so the prices get far more reasonable.

Both their baguettes and panini are great:
      http://www.panos.be/nl/Producten

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Occasionally, I have to be in a particular mood though.
    Generally the honey oat, pulled pork, baby spinach, carrot and onion with bbq sauce and pepper

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t go often but when I do I either get the tuna, I get “the works” which is every veggie and a little bit of honey mustard. I also like their veggie sandwich which is the same but without the tuna

0|1
    0|0
  • I do! I’ve been getting their rotisserie chicken since it came out, with lettuce, onion, mayo, oregano, and spinach.

I also get the streak and cheese with all that plus jalapeño.

And I always get Italian herb and cheese bread.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them sometimes.
    Here we have chicken tikka and paneer tikka option. I often take that.
    Usually multigrain bread.
    All veggies and random sauces

1|1
    0|0
  • Hearty Italian Bread
    Veggie Patti
    Onions, Lettuce, Peppers... tones of sweetcorn
    South West Sauce :)

... Now im hungry :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t! Only time I tried a subway sandwich was at an airport, paid 8 dollars for it and it didn’t taste good. Should have had Taco Bell instead much tastier and cheaper

0|1
    0|0
  • Theyre ok. I dont get any chicken anymore bc it is full of nasty gristle

0|1
    0|0
  • italian toasted, teriyaki, American cheese, lettuce, onions, olives, jalapeno and ketchup. mmmmmmm

0|1
    0|0
  • Honey oat bread. Turkey. Lettuce. Tomato. Olives. Red onions. Mustard. Light Mayo. Cucumbers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, my favorite is the chicken onion teriyaki. I like everything except jalepano and Olive

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh man I haven't been there in forever. I don't even know anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I get a subway club with spinach and onions and sometimes banana peppers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do
    I like mine complelty veggie.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have that where I live...

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes! I love them 😍

0|1
    0|0
    • I usually have the Roasted Chicken Sub. I pick low fat sauces, mulitgrain bread, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce and onions.

• Yess but I'm to embarrassed to say what I get

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|1
    1|0
  • No, they absolutely disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do and Subway Club on the cheese and herb bun sometimes with bacon added on

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Love it on occasion.
    I usually get chicken , either oven roasted or something else
    But I love the BLT
    Then there's the vegetables. Lettuce, tomato, spinach, onion, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers if I feel bold.

0|1
    0|0
  • All their meat tastes the same, which is disturbing.

Turkey sub, spicy italian, roast beef. No difference. It's not okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • A foot long chicken and bacon ranch melt with bbq sauce on one half and sweet chilli sauce on the other. Toasted of course

0|1
    0|0
  • I love a steak and cheese but it's cheaper to buy a loaf, cheese and deli meats and make your own

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes! I always get chicken, bacon, American cheese, mayo and some lettuce! Good stuff!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I go for veggie delite. No sauces n just the tomato, lettuce n bell pepper.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honey oat, meatball, old English cheese, lettuce, capsicum, onion, jalapèno, hot chili, salt, fresh

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'd rather go to a sub shop

0|1
    0|0
  • No kebabs better

0|1
    0|0
  • not really

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i like crab or seafood sub is my favorite.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only get the meatball

0|1
    0|0
  • Subway.. EAT FRESH!

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah I go there a lot. Ours are awesome here. They LOAD it up with the veggies for me. I've been to some where they hardly give any. :( I try all the different sandwiches but my favorite is probably the chicken bacon ranch with everything on it. 9 grain wheat with ranch sauce. Not the healthiest option but idgaf. <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes