What DO You Think About Vegans?

What is your opinion about vegans?
Be 100 % honest , please to remember to be nice in the comments <3.

( are you a vegan if soo , comment your experience )

have a great day <33333 , xD!
  • What DO You Think About Vegans?They ARE AMAZING
    Vote A
  • What DO You Think About Vegans?EWWW NO , I WOULD NEVER EAT THAT PIZZA , ( They suck )
    Vote B
  • What DO You Think About Vegans?THEY ARE OK
    Vote C
  • What DO You Think About Vegans?I DONT KNOW...
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Folks that can't find something reasonable to struggle over (arguably either due to lack of tenacity to deal with something real, or being too narrow-minded), so they pick up some temporarily trendy 1st world problem and struggle over that. Concept of veganism is retarded and I feel sorry for their underdeveloped kids they're going to give birth to.

One of the things I definitely disapprove is a child suffering due to dumb decisions of their parents.

Like hippies that disappeared into nowhere, same will happen with vegans.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm all for a full vegetarian lifestyle and part-vegan when you can. I think going full vegan would be difficult and I honestly think it would be hard to get every micronutrient you require.
    Not to mention, it's simply not doable if you're on a budget.
    I don't see what's wrong with not supporting cruelty, and not eating animals. But we're all human, and if grandma offers you chicken that she's poured her heart and soul into making for you, I think it's okay on the occasion. You didn't buy the bird and it's already dead.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It seems to be a trend now. But for me, it's not so much the veganism I have a problem with, but their rationale for being vegans. They think it will benefit the environment. They are so dumb. Those fruits and veggies have to be transported some how.

Jains are worst though. They won't even eat root vegetables because they believe pulling them out of the ground will hurt the little worms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have respect for anyone who will suck my meat whilst trying to avoid meat.

1|1
    1|0
  • whatever float's their boat, but i fucking hate it, when they try to make other people vegan too

1|0
    0|0
  • The term makes them sound like a bunch a pussies.. I go a step further.. I only eat sun fired wholesome foods.. and its only cuz I wanna fuck better

0|0
    0|0
  • So long they dont critizise me for eating what i eat, i would do the same ans respect their choise

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them as long as I don't have to listen to their BS

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, they do have to listen to yours all day sooooo...

(By yours I mean that meat advocate are everywhere in society, it's only fair vegans answer them...)

• Show All
    • I need some practice ^^

• Attention hungry and Ill informed

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Kudos to you for being aware and concerned about the health of our animals, your health, but also because you managed to change your life style entirely.

I find vegans and vegetarians amazing, and I hope to one day have the same level of self control, but I'm sadly not vegan or vegetarian.

Also, the only way you can be a bad vegan or vegetarian is if you shove your lifestyle down other people's throat.

0|1
    0|0
    • May I try to make my case about why some vegans actually want to stop others eating animal products?

Just asking ^^

• Oh, feel free to. I've thought of being vegan or vegetarian myself but it's rather difficult in my country - especially in a household where I don't cook.

• Vegans in NYC tend to be very annoying. I understand people who do it for literal health purposes or bc they hate the idea of eating animal meat, but I despise the people who do it to look cool. The people who are vegan because they want it to say something about them. That's pretty lame in itself LOL Only choose a lifestyle if you have valid personal reasons and are actually passionate about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am veggie, and almost vegan. About the only two things I cannot do without are cheese and butter. Yes, there are vegan cheeses, but I think they taste awful.

For those people that shout down veggies and vegans, consider this. Just about every event I have ever been to where there is a buffet, it is ALWAYS the veggie stuff that goes first, and ALWAYS by meat eaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't personally believe that a vegan diet is better. I do believe the average person eats way too much meat and not enough fruits and veggies. I'm certainly open to try more vegan or vegetarian dishes.
    Unfortunately most vegans I know are really pompous about it. But of course there are vegans who behave like any other normal individual.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are not guilt tripping me to change my diet they are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan food suck your missing out on the good stuff and yes somethings are good and some bad that's why we have to eat in moderation. I could never live without eating meat plus it's too expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t be a vegan I like vegetable and whatever but I like chicken, fish , and I couldn’t live without cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • they think they're saving animals while also depleting the world's coconut supply.

in fairness though, i don't mind them as long as they're not stuck up about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not something I would do. I don't think I could do that if I wanted to. However, those who are vegan can do as they please.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just surprised of how much food they don't eat. It's fascinating.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can do what they want.
    Don't force anything on me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have a colourful plate 🍉🍇🍌🍒🍋🌽

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat what you like, just don’t push it on me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me but I don't have a problem with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t mind vegans as long as they aren’t douches about it. For myself I have been vegetarian/vegan since 1999 but I do have lapses. I think as long as I am trying that’s a good thing but for most vegans that’s not good enough for them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes