What DO You Think About Vegans?

What is your opinion about vegans?
Be 100 % honest , please to remember to be nice in the comments <3.

( are you a vegan if soo , comment your experience )

have a great day <33333 , xD!
  • What DO You Think About Vegans?They ARE AMAZING
  • What DO You Think About Vegans?EWWW NO , I WOULD NEVER EAT THAT PIZZA , ( They suck )
  • What DO You Think About Vegans?THEY ARE OK
    Vote C
  • What DO You Think About Vegans?I DONT KNOW...
    Vote D

1610

Most Helpful Guy

• Folks that can't find something reasonable to struggle over (arguably either due to lack of tenacity to deal with something real, or being too narrow-minded), so they pick up some temporarily trendy 1st world problem and struggle over that. Concept of veganism is retarded and I feel sorry for their underdeveloped kids they're going to give birth to.

One of the things I definitely disapprove is a child suffering due to dumb decisions of their parents.

Like hippies that disappeared into nowhere, same will happen with vegans.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm all for a full vegetarian lifestyle and part-vegan when you can. I think going full vegan would be difficult and I honestly think it would be hard to get every micronutrient you require.
    Not to mention, it's simply not doable if you're on a budget.
    I don't see what's wrong with not supporting cruelty, and not eating animals. But we're all human, and if grandma offers you chicken that she's poured her heart and soul into making for you, I think it's okay on the occasion. You didn't buy the bird and it's already dead.