How do you feel about leftovers?

• Love them. The food is already cooked, which is convenient. The food tastes just as good as the day before.
    Vote A
  • Hate them. Nothing tastes as good as freshly cooked food. I'd rather make smaller portions then have any leftovers... left over.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love leftovers but I'm such a fat b'stard that doesn't happen a lot

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what it is. For example, leftover salad grosses me out but leftover pizza I like

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I would rather they were given to the poor and homeless. I've seen large quantities of perfectly good food thrown away by my university. 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • i always eat leftovers. sometimes i even eat food, that is 4 or more than 4 days old

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't like leftovers, because I usually forget to eat them and after a week I notice them in the fridge and have to throw them away. What a waste. I don't think re-heated food tastes just as good as fresh, but there's usually nothing wrong with the taste. My problem is just the forgetting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t mind them, if you know how to reheat them then that’s 90 percent of the problem gone. Some things for sure you can’t reheat like lettuce when fresh and tomatoes but most meals you can

0|0
    0|0
  • When you are a student, nothing goes to waste. It all gets used up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Certain foods reheat better than others. Pasta? Great! Enchiladas? Hell yeah. Pizza, for sure.
    Mac n cheese? Yuck. Chicken on the bone? Not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like eating leftovers... i think it's psychological because i think leftovers are contaminated or something lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Warm that shit up in the microwave and get in my belly!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them

0|0
    0|0
  • pet treats

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy peasy just heat it up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes