Would you attend a restaurant if you couldn't take a photo of the food you ordered?

I like to take photo's of the food i eat. I like to revisit my photo album later on at night and reminisce on how delicious it was when i ate it (kind of like food porn) XD

It makes sense that you go to a restaurant to eat (no duhh right), but i like to just capture the moment before devouring into it.

Would you still go to a restaurant if that rule was in place?

2531

Most Helpful Guy

• http://i.imgur.com/1Hb8wdq.jpg

Absolutely not... the absurdity!!! The audacity!!! The nerve!!! How dare they deny me and my phone camera and my future followers the oppertunity to see a well prepared meal.

Sometimes the chef aligns The noodles and rice and meat in such a Picasso artistic way... it must be captured via pic. Good day restaurant, I said good day.😤

• LOL KP XD Trust you to say that haha

• Antlers/horns do nothing, a heart is more desirable :)

• Not sure if vampire or Savage 🤔😎!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d go, but if the food was really good I’d be pretty bummed I couldn’t get a snap of it. I photograph all my food too, it’s nice remembering how much I enjoyed it later. Like tonight, no matter how many times I go, my favourite food truck always gets a snap lol it’s just another aspect of how I appreciate the amazing ness of yums

• UGHH!!! Those look delicious!

• Yum!! 😍

• OMGGG Raman and wonton trucks <3 sounds amazzinnggggg :)