Why do girls like to eat a lot of junk food?

Fast food I mean. Isn't clean eating better sometimes? Like vegetables and stuff. The occasional binge is alright I guess.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) It tastes good
    2) It's cheap
    3) It's easy (you don't have to cook it)
    4) It's literally addictive. Like sugar and that stuff is as addictive as cocaine.

It's better to eat fruits and vegetables, they aren't gonna clog your arteries and raise your risk of getting a disease

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe a lot of people find comfort in junk food. Much as a smoker derives momentary pleasure from a cigarette.

0|1
    0|0
    • good point if you understand sugar addiction. its hidden in so much junk food just to get people hooked

• Show All
    • @wankiam Media does one thing. Protect the interests of those who control the media. Divide the nation with black vs white. Celebrity scandals, to distract what is truly going on (mainly with legislature). Passing laws without the public not even knowing.

• yeah and its just the same here across the pond. we are having the big media companies ignoring a lot of real stories at the moment. rt is a good source for getting the other side of the coin but i see both america and uk are trying to get them banned. difference with rt is they admit they are biased

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Short answer: It is addictive.
    I love it, but I can't afford to eat lots of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not really I eat more healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz its delicious duhh🙂

0|1
    0|0
    • when you learn how bad it is for you and what real food actually tastes like without chemical shit and flavourings you may reconsider this statement but to be honest when i was your age i ate a lot of crap too ;)

• Show All
    • thats good... you know that sugar and message are just as cancer causing if not more so right and as for gm crops and pesticides. well im sure i dont need to tell you ;)

• lol apparently in this new world you can't type m s g without it coming up as message ffs.

What Guys Said 1

• why you singling out girls? surely its not gender based. either can be ignorant to the benefits of clean eating, vegetarianism and going sugar free

1|0
    0|1
    • I'm sorry, I'm not singling out girls. It's just from personal experience.

• well my personal experience suggests it may well actually be the other way round as guys care less about personal appearance but like i say its not so much of a gender issue as the biggest threat to mankind in general

Recommended myTakes