Why do girls like to eat a lot of junk food?

Fast food I mean. Isn't clean eating better sometimes? Like vegetables and stuff. The occasional binge is alright I guess.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) It tastes good
    2) It's cheap
    3) It's easy (you don't have to cook it)
    4) It's literally addictive. Like sugar and that stuff is as addictive as cocaine.

It's better to eat fruits and vegetables, they aren't gonna clog your arteries and raise your risk of getting a disease

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe a lot of people find comfort in junk food. Much as a smoker derives momentary pleasure from a cigarette.

• good point if you understand sugar addiction. its hidden in so much junk food just to get people hooked

• @wankiam Media does one thing. Protect the interests of those who control the media. Divide the nation with black vs white. Celebrity scandals, to distract what is truly going on (mainly with legislature). Passing laws without the public not even knowing.

• yeah and its just the same here across the pond. we are having the big media companies ignoring a lot of real stories at the moment. rt is a good source for getting the other side of the coin but i see both america and uk are trying to get them banned. difference with rt is they admit they are biased