Which is better in your opinion, Turkey or Ham?

I'll be baking a tukey this year for Thanksgiving as I always do, of course with other side dishes. Although, many people love ham and some people choose to cook both. In my religion we don't eat ham, but there are so many people who love ham, like to death lol. I don't understand why but in all honesty, turkey is a leaner, healthier meat opinion. So which is it ham, turkey or both?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• For Thanksgiving i'd say a turkey, ham is more something for Christmas right?

both is just overkill i suppose, you'll end up with a lot of food left after Thanksgiving.

• Yes I like to cook turkey for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. But you're right many people like cooking ham for Christmas.

Oh my goodness yes, I always have like about a week's worth of leftovers 😊 yum! I am so looking forward to it!

• thanks for the MHO vote ^=^

Most Helpful Girl