What's cooking for Thanksgiving in the USA this year?

Updates:
7d
Thank you, Gag, for your own Blessings. xx

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh, too much food!

We are having ham, turkey, in bird stuffing, out of bird stuffing, oyster stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, Lima beans, rolls, green bean casserole, and whatever side dishes my family may bring on a whim. Plus pumpkin pie and other desserts.

Also times it by three because I’ll be having three Thanksgiving dinners. I’m going to be stuffed more than the turkey was by the end of the day.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh, my Lord, sweetie!!! I can almost Smell all of that Good Homemade food.
      Those were the Good ol days for me when Grandma was alive. Now that sh eis gone, It's always anyone's Guess who will at least be a Guest, Visiting family and going Out to Eat.
      Enjoy, You lucky girl! xxoo

• Show All
    • 7d

That’s funny, I think the same about you!

• 7d

lol Thank you, for making my day so bright!! xxoo

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 5

• Turkey, ham, chicken n dumplins, Mac n cheese, dressn, greens, deviled eggs, creamed potatoes, potato salad, slaw, rolls, cranberry sauce - I know I'm leaving something out. And desserts. Pumpkin pie, cheese pie- a no bake cheese cake, and whatever they bring. That's what I'm cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wayyy too much food is all I gotta say. πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
    • lol Love those sandwiches though at night, with those leftovers. xx

• Yes my favorite is potato salad lol

• lol Wow!! It used to be for me Scalloped Oysters when my Grandma would make them. Have not had that since she died on Thanksgiving Day, many moons ago. xx

• Turkey, ham, corn, rice, sweet potatoes, greens, macaroni, dressing, hopefully chitlins... and a lot more lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

lol OMG!!! I just put on 10 pounds, Lovely!
      Enjoy this fine feast! xx

• 7d

I usually gain a food baby lol. If my stomach looks big, Im not pregnant... I just ate good lol.

• 7d

lol Oh, the egg nog. My weakness. xx

• My mom cooking my girlfriend and I be there with fork and knife.

1|0
    0|0
    • Beautiful, enjoy with you and yours and your mom. xx

• Show All
    • 7d

lol I can relate when it comes to family. xx

• 7d

Well Longlegs1979 I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Wish I could join y'all think

• Now is spring for us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;