Have you ever eaten a pot brownie?

My friend gave me a pot brownie. I've never eaten anything made with pot before. I've smoked pot but never eaten it.

Just wondering if y'all have.
  • Yep
    Vote A
  • Nope
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ok folks I will be eating half of the brownie Thanksgiving night (Wednesday night) I'll update again.
I know y'all really care lol

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya but I took far to much and ended up hallucinating then puking and I woke up stoned still and was stoned for the next 2 days

2|0
    0|0
    • Hate when that happens😂😂

• Show All
    • Yea depends on how much a stoner u r tho

• And like any drug you eat it will have a 30 to 45 minute delay before the drug really hits you

Most Helpful Girl

• Be careful, if it's well made you'll get higher than if you smoked it

I prefer eating weed baked in to confectionery tbh. I know cakes/biscuits aren't good for you but I have the fussiest throat and I'll have a sore throat for days if I smoke more than once a day, tobacco included or not. Plus I hate the smell sticking around my hands/sleeves/hair from smoking.

1|0
    0|0
    • So it's more of a body buzz than an eye buzz?

• Show All
    • Do you think I should wait till the weekend just to be safe?

• Did she mention whether it was strong when she gave it to you?
      If she didn't, I think you'd be safe with a bit. I never had any kind of 'hangover' effects myself after eating, like I was never sickly or grouchy or tired the next day.

If you're worried though, yeah, throw it in an airtight container and wait til weekend, just don't leave it too long. No-one likes soggy cake and I don't know what that does to the potency, honestly.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Nope. But I've eaten a $20 molly from a total stranger at an EDM fest. He would not do anything but actually place it in my mouth then swallow it right there. Good times. Was back at work the day after the festival. Good Times!

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have and had the munchies like crazy afterwards

1|0
    0|0
  • No I used to smoke weed a lot, but I never ate weed

1|0
    0|0
    • I'll find out tonight when my kid goes to sleep

• Show All
    • I will. I'm not going to eat the whole brownie, maybe just a few bites- if I can control myself lol I love brownies

• Have fun lol

• Nope and from what i heard and seen, they don't take effect right away. My friend's significant other made pot brownies without telling him and he ate one at college. He was soo high in class

1|0
    0|0
  • Its good. Just get the right amount into the brownies so it doesn't destroy the brownie chocolate flavor.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've tride a few different eatables, I personally have never felt anything after eating them. including homemade weed brownies

1|0
    0|0
  • I have smoked "pot" or weed where I'm from, but it does nothing for me so I don't indulge in it any more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't eaten a pot brownie, but I have pot candy, and I eat that occaisionally.

1|0
    0|0
  • yep... can't eat just one...

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah more of a lazy sleepy affect

1|0
    0|0
  • No never eat that before...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Weed is a complete turn-off

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I smoke a lot and I've made brownies a lot

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nah, I've had an edible before though, it was awesome, I love them so much

1|0
    0|0
    • Relax, it'll be fun lol, go slow though unless you've got a little bit of a tolerance

• No but have friends who have. Had a literal nibble.

1|0
    0|1
  • I use to be the shit at making them and cookies! Also butter

1|0
    0|0
  • I have not. I'd like to see if it'll help me sleep. I wake up a gazillion times a night.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once.

1|0
    0|0
    • I never ate the brownie- I gave it to my mom- she was sick with a migraine, it helped her.
      I just smoked a joint.

• Yep, fucked me up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i have

1|0
    0|0
  • Got completely body stoned

1|0
    0|0
  • No l haven't

1|0
    0|0
  • yes many times at parties

1|0
    0|1
  • I ate some pot chocolate once. Had half a piece and I was higher than the moon. That shit is STRONG! 😂 Lotsa fun tho!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes