Have you ever eaten a pot brownie?

My friend gave me a pot brownie. I've never eaten anything made with pot before. I've smoked pot but never eaten it.

Just wondering if y'all have.
  • Yep
  • Nope
Ok folks I will be eating half of the brownie Thanksgiving night (Wednesday night) I'll update again.
I know y'all really care lol

1215

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya but I took far to much and ended up hallucinating then puking and I woke up stoned still and was stoned for the next 2 days

• Hate when that happens😂😂

• Yea depends on how much a stoner u r tho

• And like any drug you eat it will have a 30 to 45 minute delay before the drug really hits you

Most Helpful Girl

• Be careful, if it's well made you'll get higher than if you smoked it

I prefer eating weed baked in to confectionery tbh. I know cakes/biscuits aren't good for you but I have the fussiest throat and I'll have a sore throat for days if I smoke more than once a day, tobacco included or not. Plus I hate the smell sticking around my hands/sleeves/hair from smoking.

• So it's more of a body buzz than an eye buzz?

• Do you think I should wait till the weekend just to be safe?

• Did she mention whether it was strong when she gave it to you?
      If she didn't, I think you'd be safe with a bit. I never had any kind of 'hangover' effects myself after eating, like I was never sickly or grouchy or tired the next day.

If you're worried though, yeah, throw it in an airtight container and wait til weekend, just don't leave it too long. No-one likes soggy cake and I don't know what that does to the potency, honestly.