Pizza lovers! Give me your opinions please?

I love pizza. I eat it like 3-4 times a week. But being from the mid-west and someone who has not traveled to either place, i'm just curious, what is the difference between New York style pizza and
Chicago style pizza? And which do you prefer?
  • New York style
    Vote A
  • Chicago style
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• New York style is with a super thin crust just how pizza is supposed to be, Chicago style has a super thick crust and is way to much bread in my opinion

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• none, its gotta be Italian style. American is TrAsH

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had either

0|0
    0|0
  • New york style

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't prefer either, New York style pizza is basically sauce and cheese, sometimes if you're lucky pepperoni. Chicago style pizza is a deep dish pizza that is baked in a deep, high sided round pan with a thick greasy crust and the toppings are put on upside down, cheese first than sauce, if your lucky you might get sausage under the sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider most Chicago pizza to be real pizza. I mean, sort of. Chicago has three different major types:

Deep Dish
    Stuffed Pizza
    Thin Crust

The deep dish and stuffed are pretty much the same to me and I hardly call that pizza. It's more like a giant, savory cheese and tomato tart. The thin crust stuff however is pretty fantastic. It's almost cracker-like but has far more fat. This pieces are cut in rectangles and you know... it's very unique and I like it a ton -- maybe even more than the New York slice. However, the deep dish and stuffed pizzas weigh Chicago down so if you're going to say New York vs. Chicago, I have to say New York.

0|1
    0|0
  • New York style

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes