How much do you spend on groceries each week/month?

I spend anywhere between $50-$70 a week. HBU?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• On average I'll say $40-$50.
    I live alone , but have a backyard veg garden so that brings down my overall cost of my grocery bill :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I live alone and generally I tend to buy food for work and although I have a balanced diet it doesn't consist of very much. I don't eat red meat unless I have gone out to have a burger in a "burger restaurant, not fast food chain" but anywhere between £15- 40.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I am single- around 100 bucks. Mainly for I love fruit and nuts and they are very expensive here ( Australia). I also love fish which is equally as expensive

Great poser :)

When I was in the role of 'Mr Mum' in a family of 5. I used to spend on average 300 pounds weekly ( Northern Ireland)

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends what how I plan my meals for the week, usually I plan things out which ends up coming out to items that must be fresh and purchased that week and items that have been there from last week such as raisins, oatmeal or rice.
    I also shop once or twice per week. At times spending $25 and sometimes $45 and sometimes up to $60. But when I eat out thats when money flows and I end up spending over $100 per week.

1|0
    0|0
  • Around 10 bucks. I eat simple and cheap food thats still healthy. Like a pack of spinach for 50 Cents or some mixed vegetables in a bag that you can simply cook in a pan for €1. stuff like that. My stomach is full and this is whats important.

1|0
    0|0
  • About 400 - 500 a month. I eat very clean. No junk.

1|0
    0|0
    • USD, and I am also including cat food, litter, toiletries, and cleaning supplies.

• I spend 20-30 dollars per week and while it's enough for me to get fed my salary is too low to live better or to live like a middle class citizen.

1|0
    0|0
  • $400 or so per month. But I eat at least one restaurant meal a day so my grocery bill is a little less than it would be if I ate at home for each meal/

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much I feel like cooking usually around $30-50

1|0
    0|0
  • 60 to 80 a week, myself, depending on what i am in the mood to make

1|0
    0|0
  • My family spends like $300-400 a week on groceries. But we have 5 people so yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • 10-20€ a week. Single person. Germany

1|0
    0|0
  • 200 a week I know I need to be more thrifty

1|1
    0|0
  • about 60 to 70 per week

1|0
    0|0
  • Don’t know, probably around the same as you.

1|0
    0|0
  • About $200 for myself

1|0
    0|0
  • About 450 a month.

1|0
    0|0
  • I jist eat out, who has time to cook.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess 0-5€

1|0
    0|0
  • I can survive by spending $20-$50 a month even less than that

Im not a fan of food like most Americans are
    I can go with just buying a pack of fruits that consist of maybe 8 apples that cost at a total $3:50 for all 8... so I'll buy at least 5 small boxes of those apples... there's bananas that come at the same bundle so I'll get another 5 boxes but with the bananas instead & from there on maybe some junk food

I eat when I have too not because I want too

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• About 200€-250€ a month. I sometimes buy groceries for two and sometimes only for one, so the weekly amount varies a lot. Finland is one of the more expensive countries in Europe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Between 130-160 per week. But we are feeding a large group.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm careful and organized about $150 for a family of 4.

2|1
    0|0
  • I go grocery shopping twice a month and spend about $50 - $60 each time. So my total is about $100 or $120 a month.

1|0
    0|0
  • My dad spends about £500/$600 a week on groceries. Although 3 people live here, the food intake can verify from 3-10 people per week (plus a pet).

Christmas is very expensive. It’s usually around £3,000 for the month.

Food here is more expensive, my dad refuses to buy cheap food because we end up throwing half away. We have a large family and my dad throws regular work meetings.

It pays off when you are awarded multiple million contracts per year for being hospitable. Good job I’m a trained chef!

1|0
    0|0
  • Around $250 or so a week for a family of four.
    It goes up more when my kids stay with us.

1|0
    0|0
  • $100 per week, a lot of healthy food is expensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • $25 every other week.

1|0
    0|0
  • $25 average

1|0
    0|1
  • Like 200 a month.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from 50-100