Are you a good cook or a bad cook?

Are you a good cook or a bad cook ?Are you a good cook or a bad cook?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a great, killer cook. I can make amazing steaks, burgers, pasta, lasagna, chili, pizza, desserts of some types, I'm learning how to make sausage and process other meats, I am gonna try making pretzels and pretzel buns for German style food, and I'm going to try to learn how to make Asian stir-fry dishes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can cook just about anything if I look at the recipe if it's something I make a lot I just toss the recipe. But I have litterly made cheese

• Show All
    • Wow now that's the way to live. I would love to just make my own bread, butcher my own meats, make my own cheese and make my own recipes. I already make beer and I know how to make wine and soda and liquors, all I would need is a farm and I would never have to leave my property

• The only reason I'd leave my property is to get things I can't make for instance lye

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not Martha Stewart but yes I can cook and bake.
    The only thing I can't make is lasagna. Can't fix it to save my life.
    And I can cook beans on the stove but not in a crockpot- get this the beans taste scorched if I try the crockpot, weird I know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I love cooking its one of the reasons my nieces love being around me XD As I often just spurge and just buy cookie supplies just to make them cookies as I know they love them so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • pffft lol yah trying to make chunky monkeys are yah.

• Show All
    • lol thats cute XD.

• whats cute

• I'm a great cook, I went to school for it lol it's really just a question of if you like my kind of food or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't truly put that to the test yet.. But I think I can be a decent cook..

0|0
    0|0
  • I can grill some mean sandwhiches, make and bake a pizza or calzone and pour breakfast cereal

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at what I know but I only know how to cook a few things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a decent cook , by no means am I great but I can cook some pretty good stuff up

0|0
    0|0
  • Good cook, I'm Italian American, we either can cook or aren't a real man

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm just fine not too good and not too bad. But, not as good as Nagisa's mom.😂😜

0|0
    0|0
  • I can make the lolis scream. Because I'm so good at cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook almost nothing 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Good cook. I went to college for cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh if i try

0|0
    0|0
  • My bro is a chef so I got trickle down skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a great cook. I also do great BBQ

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good cook

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm alright when I know what I'm doing..

0|0
    0|0
  • Great cook

0|0
    0|0
  • good cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible please help me

0|0
    0|0
  • im a fantastic cook

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not bad but not great since I don’t really get into it like that, it’s just because I’m hungry why I do it

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 Michelin stars! I can make cook a mean meal to say the least

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

Recommended myTakes