Who else adooores food. food makes me melt of joy hot dripping chocolates mmmm thank God for food its a great blessing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Food let me tell you something about food no matter what it will always be there for you, food is god, its not a blessing fron god, food is god so diverse and so delious.

1|0
    0|0
    • Tell me what turns u on about food

• Show All
    • Omg that sounds soo tasty

• Of course it does its food

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• My joy is in providing and preparing that food with the highest degree of integrity and quality that it may become the greatest blessing possible. Sounds impossibly altruistic yet I testify it is true.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rate food 7 out of 10. Like, it's ok but it's not that hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would die without food for an extended period of time

1|0
    0|0
  • Food is love food is life. Whats your favorite food?

0|0
    0|0
    • Favorite i love all food lol where do I start melting hot chocolates cheese cake when its crunchy creamy and smooth at the same time
      I love lasagne pizza grilled food extra grilled love seeing the grill marks on meat melting cheese spicy food omggggg

• What's urs?

• I live in Portugal, so food here is damn awesome. We have a thing called Francesinha which is delicious. Also Sopa da Pedra (translates to Rock Soup lol) which is fabulous for cold nights. Then i love sushi (the sushi rodozio near me already throws me a discount ahah), lasagne pizza yes! Its damn great. Very spicy burritos are a must too. Im a omnivore basically xD

• I love good food, and chocolate in on top of the list !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love food

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not eat if I could avoid it

0|0
    0|0
  • All I want is food and sleep πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat for its nutritional value

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the reasons that I live
    Besides pussy
    1. pussy
    2. food

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u love about food feel it and share ur experience with food let me taste it the way u taste it

• Everything

• Food is life

What Girls Said 2

• I do, but I don't have a big appetite

1|0
    0|0
    • What do u love about food

• The different tastes, the creativity, how something simple can be so delicious, the reward that comes with cooking

• i like cooking but not a big fan of eating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes