How to cook food?🍜?

I don't know anything about cooking!😅How to cook food?🍜?
  • I know how to cook🙂
  • I don't know how to cook😶
  • Never heard of it!☹️
    Vote C

1515

Most Helpful Guy

• Worry a little less about learning recipes and start with... recipes that have one step, that give you 'techniques'.

Like get comfortable simmering stuff. Like pasta, or pasta sauce, or oatmeal, etc.

Learn to heat shit in the microwave.

Learn to use a frying pan... that covers bacon, or scrambled or fried eggs, but also is a basic technique for cooking thin pieces of meat, or doing stir fry type things, or sauteeing vegetables. You need to keep doing it, keep using the same pan, same stove, to get a feel for it. Don't rely on 'medium for 5 minutes' - that's a starting point, you need to learn how food looks and behaves and how fast YOUR pan heats.

Learn to use the oven. It's actually very simple.

If you can roast things/bake things, use a frying pan, and use a sauce pan, you can cook.

Gradually take on recipes that interest you, where -most- of the steps are familiar and maybe you're working on one new thing.

Most Helpful Girl