How to cook food?🍜?

I don't know anything about cooking!😅How to cook food?🍜?
  • I know how to cook🙂
    Vote A
  • I don't know how to cook😶
    Vote B
  • Never heard of it!☹️
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Worry a little less about learning recipes and start with... recipes that have one step, that give you 'techniques'.

Like get comfortable simmering stuff. Like pasta, or pasta sauce, or oatmeal, etc.

Learn to heat shit in the microwave.

Learn to use a frying pan... that covers bacon, or scrambled or fried eggs, but also is a basic technique for cooking thin pieces of meat, or doing stir fry type things, or sauteeing vegetables. You need to keep doing it, keep using the same pan, same stove, to get a feel for it. Don't rely on 'medium for 5 minutes' - that's a starting point, you need to learn how food looks and behaves and how fast YOUR pan heats.

Learn to use the oven. It's actually very simple.

If you can roast things/bake things, use a frying pan, and use a sauce pan, you can cook.

Gradually take on recipes that interest you, where -most- of the steps are familiar and maybe you're working on one new thing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 14

• This rooster is so raw, it still cries at 6 AM! (Cheers if you undestand what I'm trying to do)

Honestly, the best way to learn how to cook is quite simple, just try to find a good book or a video on YouTube. I'm obviously not a master, but I think it might help you, at least at first.

0|1
    0|0
  • really easy, just boil the water in a hot temperature, then throw the chicken in that, add some salt, and you are good to go

0|1
    1|0
  • watch youtube for step by step guides or even better ask your mum to show you

0|1
    0|0
  • read a recipe. try it. figure out what you did well, and what tou did badly. try again with the same or a new recipe.

like everything, its a learnt skill. so learn it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Find recipes online start with easy ones😍and send me that chicken please already

1|1
    0|0
  • Thats a high breed chicken not a table bird why are Americans and city people so ignorant about food and birds

0|1
    0|0
  • Step 1, buy uncooked food
    Step 2, put uncooked food in or on heat source for desired time.
    Step 3,... Eat it

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't know! It's okay. Microwave is my chef. It's smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask any thing i will tell u about cooking

0|1
    0|0
  • Have someone else cook it for you

0|1
    0|0
  • I tought my ex how to cook, is that good enough?

0|1
    0|0
  • I can boil water

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get a cook book and learn

0|1
    0|0
  • Chickens are not food.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes