Happy Thanksgiving mofos! Is there anything you are dreading today even if you don't celebrate?

812

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Iโ€™ve been given the run-around for almost a month by this one company. They offered me an interview, and because I couldnโ€™t make it to their campus recruitment day, Iโ€™ve been on tenterhooks. I just called someone today, but I have no idea if heโ€™s going to call me back.

All in all, very anxious. Much bureaucracy.

• Ugh, take deep breaths and maybe have a drink lol ๐Ÿ˜€

• Itโ€™s a little early for that! But I am hopeful that I will hear from them soon.

• Lmfao I didn't mean rn ๐Ÿ˜‚. I hope you hear from them soon as well.