Happy Thanksgiving mofos! Is there anything you are dreading today even if you don't celebrate?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Iโ€™ve been given the run-around for almost a month by this one company. They offered me an interview, and because I couldnโ€™t make it to their campus recruitment day, Iโ€™ve been on tenterhooks. I just called someone today, but I have no idea if heโ€™s going to call me back.

All in all, very anxious. Much bureaucracy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ugh, take deep breaths and maybe have a drink lol ๐Ÿ˜€

• Itโ€™s a little early for that! But I am hopeful that I will hear from them soon.

• Lmfao I didn't mean rn ๐Ÿ˜‚. I hope you hear from them soon as well.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Honestly, I dread the holidays in general. My experience in customer service has worn me down. People are often times less pleasant this time of year in my experience. I'm counting the days to 01/01/18.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy Thanksgiving, beautiful! I consider today to be a day of hope! I hope you find it to be the case as well!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm dreading the whole day. Holidays seem to come with such high expectations. The best thing about any holiday for me is the day after!

1|0
    0|0
  • other than maybe a few seconds on the news i doubt we will have to acknowledge it here in the uk. have fun eating all those dead chlorinated birds though ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • Not dreading a thing. It's a day of thankfulness. Happy Thanksgiving Teri

1|0
    0|0
  • no just like any other Thursday accepted for the Spirit of Dioysus and Bacchus comes out most human

1|0
    0|0
  • Being alone

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm dreading training.

1|0
    0|0
  • i just want the food right now, Thank you >:(

1|0
    0|0
  • I just want to finish work..

1|0
    0|0
  • all the damn work it takes to cook everything

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• We went on a child free picnic date at a beautiful park. Loved it

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy Thanksgiving to you! I have to see my mom. Ugh. Weโ€™re going to my sisters spotless house. My kids donโ€™t understand the donโ€™t touch rule.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was supposed to work today 4 to 12 am

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy Thanksgiving ๐Ÿฆƒ

1|0
    0|0
  • Missing the one i love because we are apart :(

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Me too, thanks:) I am sending up prayers and letting life be what it will be. He has to figure it out his own stuff. But it doesnโ€™t make it any easier. I am not going to see anyone else til 2018. Giving love and life time for now.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Aww that's beautiful โค

• Dealing with family

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate that we support binge eating as a society.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes