I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?

• I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Roast duck
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Beef
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Chicken
    Vote C
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Lamb
    Vote D
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Pork
    Vote E
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Turkey
    Vote F
  • Other (please specify)
    Vote G

64

Most Helpful Guy

• That duck looks mighty tempting.

• Sir, forgive me for asking but I know you from somewhere. Do you live in the Midlands and work in Education? Or are involved in cricket/football in the area?

• No. I only play on an amateur level, no competitions.

• Thanks for the MHO.