I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?

• I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Roast duck
    Vote A
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Beef
    Vote B
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Chicken
    Vote C
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Lamb
    Vote D
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Pork
    Vote E
  • I buy a roast every week. If you were in my household, what roast would you want me to make this week?Turkey
    Vote F
  • Other (please specify)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That duck looks mighty tempting.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sir, forgive me for asking but I know you from somewhere. Do you live in the Midlands and work in Education? Or are involved in cricket/football in the area?

• Show All
    • No. I only play on an amateur level, no competitions.

• Thanks for the MHO.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 3

• Beef is my prefered meal, absolutely lovely ☺

0|1
    0|0
    • The roast is very nice. As well as the kebabs you make with it after :P

• Show All
    • I know what you mean, the more work and care you put into the food it shows in the taste...

• Plus partners love it. i was married for over 20 years and for a period i stayed home to look after our three kids to allow my ex wife to live out her dream to make a name for herself in her career. It was a touching feel in the care in my cooking

• B for now

0|1
    0|0
  • bend over and we'll have some rump roast

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes