Do you actually eat Mac and Cheese at thanksgiving?

Canadian here! I had my Thanksgiving at the appropriate seasonal time back in October. And at least my family and the families I know don't have Mac and Cheese at Thanksgiving dinner. I have though noticed a few American posts about Mac and Cheese at Thanksgiving on social media. So what's the verdict?
  • Yes and I'm American
  • Yes and I'm not American
  • No and I'm American
    Vote C
  • No and I'm not American
    Vote D

68

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I, personally, don't.

That said, it isn't so weird. People think of mac&cheese as a box of kraft. Cheap and easy.

But a good, home made mac and cheese? Delicious, and much more impressive of a dish to serve than you might think.

• My roommate makes it homemade and it is awesome. I just don't think of it as Thanksgiving food :p

Most Helpful Girl

• No

A traditional Thanksgiving meal in my family is turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and sweet potatoes with marshmallows