Do you actually eat Mac and Cheese at thanksgiving?

Canadian here! I had my Thanksgiving at the appropriate seasonal time back in October. And at least my family and the families I know don't have Mac and Cheese at Thanksgiving dinner. I have though noticed a few American posts about Mac and Cheese at Thanksgiving on social media. So what's the verdict?
  • Yes and I'm American
    Vote A
  • Yes and I'm not American
    Vote B
  • No and I'm American
    Vote C
  • No and I'm not American
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I, personally, don't.

That said, it isn't so weird. People think of mac&cheese as a box of kraft. Cheap and easy.

But a good, home made mac and cheese? Delicious, and much more impressive of a dish to serve than you might think.

0|0
    0|0
    • My roommate makes it homemade and it is awesome. I just don't think of it as Thanksgiving food :p

Most Helpful Girl

• No

A traditional Thanksgiving meal in my family is turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and sweet potatoes with marshmallows

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't celebrate Thanksgiving and I'm not an American. I don't eat mac and cheese that often, so I doubt I eats it at that day or have done it before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aussie here we dont do Thanksgiving but i do like myself some mac n cheese

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i never have that for a side dish for Thanksgiving.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love it and not just during Thanksgiving

1|0
    0|0
  • I did. Annie's it was great

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and we're damn good at making it

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I had to choose “Yes and I’m American”, because this Thanksgiving was my first Thanksgiving with Mac N Cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • Canadian and we had turkey, stuffing etc back in October. Never heard of having mac n cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, Thanks.

1|0
    0|0
  • It has never been on my Thanksgiving menu.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had it on Thanksgiving day before

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes