Would you eat at a returaunt that serves?

would you eat at a place that serves things like

cinnabon waffleswould you eat at a returaunt that serves ?
pork chops seared till golden brown stuffed with stuffing and covered in gravy,
homemade alfredo with your choice of shrimp or chicken Would you eat at a returaunt that serves? lobster ravioli Would you eat at a returaunt that serves?

stuffed meatloaf, for instance, a meatloaf stuffed with fried potatoes and cheese wrapped in bakenWould you eat at a returaunt that serves?
several different burgers from a plain old burger to one that has hashbrowns cheese sauce and a fried egg on a pretzel bun

and different desarts like a moltin lava cake cupcakes like this chocolate with raspberry filling and a chocolate buttercream, a yellow cake with lemon clustered and cream cheese frosting, marble cake with cream cheese cherry filling and a cherry buttercream.

WOULD YOU GO TO A PLACE LIKE THIS OR NO WHY OR WHY NOT?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, i work in restaurants. No matter how the food looks i know what sorta shit happens prior to it reaching your table

0|0
    0|0
    • What you mean

• Show All
    • When you say eat at a place that makes i assume store not home lol

• I more just wonderd what people would think of some of the things I cook so I said in that way to get an honest option. I eat at home town places and mom knows most the people so I'm not to concerned especially at the fort because I can see everything going on and the pink because my cousin and mom worked their that and people who worked their and the owners recognises me even when I don't them

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an odd menu. Typically restaurants that have an excessively diverse menu have lower quality food. Most restaurants try to pic a specialty for that reason alone

0|0
    0|0
    • It's actually not odd because one it's not really it's just home cooking I do and to it is one thing it's home cooking

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I'd be in heaven in a place like that. Especially that stuffed meatloaf wrapped in bacon... So much heart diseased goodness.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah well it's not a real place just my home cooking

• Show All
    • I doubt I'm a odd personality

• Ha. That's not true. I'm odd. Why do you think it took college for me to find someone? Worse off is that I'm an introvert. But, hey... this isn't the place for chatting. Message me if you want to chat more.

• If i had one neat my place i would eat there 4 nights a week for dinner!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it didn't exists it's just my home cooking

• Sure. It sounds good. But how affordable would the food be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Sounds like a great menu, in fact.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yah well it dosent exist its just some of the home cooking I do

• Where is this place i want to go NOW

0|0
    0|0
    • It didn't exist that's just food I make

• So start a restaurant so I can eat there

• Lol even if I doubt it be near you

What Girls Said 2

• Would I? Yes but not often. Got to watch my carb intake

0|0
    0|0
  • No because it probably won’t serve vegan options.

0|0
    0|0
    • Vegans are the people who don't eat meat or anything that comes from an animal right?

• Show All
    • I wasn’t pushing anything upon you. I wasn’t being rude or anything.. A lot of people get defensive whenever I mention anything. I’m going to go. Nice talking with you.

• I wasn't being defensive? I was just explaining the way I see the world I see everything as waved togather in a web

Recommended myTakes