Would you eat at a returaunt that serves?

would you eat at a place that serves things like

cinnabon waffleswould you eat at a returaunt that serves ?
pork chops seared till golden brown stuffed with stuffing and covered in gravy,
homemade alfredo with your choice of shrimp or chicken Would you eat at a returaunt that serves? lobster ravioli Would you eat at a returaunt that serves?

stuffed meatloaf, for instance, a meatloaf stuffed with fried potatoes and cheese wrapped in bakenWould you eat at a returaunt that serves?
several different burgers from a plain old burger to one that has hashbrowns cheese sauce and a fried egg on a pretzel bun

and different desarts like a moltin lava cake cupcakes like this chocolate with raspberry filling and a chocolate buttercream, a yellow cake with lemon clustered and cream cheese frosting, marble cake with cream cheese cherry filling and a cherry buttercream.

WOULD YOU GO TO A PLACE LIKE THIS OR NO WHY OR WHY NOT?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• No, i work in restaurants. No matter how the food looks i know what sorta shit happens prior to it reaching your table

• What you mean

• When you say eat at a place that makes i assume store not home lol

• I more just wonderd what people would think of some of the things I cook so I said in that way to get an honest option. I eat at home town places and mom knows most the people so I'm not to concerned especially at the fort because I can see everything going on and the pink because my cousin and mom worked their that and people who worked their and the owners recognises me even when I don't them

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an odd menu. Typically restaurants that have an excessively diverse menu have lower quality food. Most restaurants try to pic a specialty for that reason alone

• It's actually not odd because one it's not really it's just home cooking I do and to it is one thing it's home cooking