What’s a weird food that you like that not many people do?

What’s a weird food that you like that not many people do?

Well, mine would be Doritos and cottage cheese, or peaches and cottage cheese. If I eat one of the 2 around people they will have a comment. Also it’s weird to me but NONE of my friends have ever tried Doritos and cottage cheese together, and in my family it’s a normal thing. Has anyone else tried it? It’s probably my favorite night time snack!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like PB and Mayo sandwiches... Whenever people hear that I'm scoffed at lol.. Too bad IDGAF 🍞🍚👹

1|1
    0|0
    • I have heard of that! I can’t knock it until I try it but it doesn’t sound appealing to me, (probably cause I’m not a mayo lover)

• Haha I feel ya. Im normally not either like I don't put it on most sammies but I think because I was introduced to it at a young age I'm just used to it now lol whatever people are weird!

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 16

• Ummm most of my friends have not tried hot Cheetos on pizza or in sandwiches. They were mega delicious xD.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hot Cheetos ftw

• Hahah! It’s AMAZING XD has that perfect crunchy in a sandwich too haha or any kinds of chips works wonders too. But hot Cheetos or Doritos the best xD

• Swedish Caviar and egg on knäckebröd. Fairly common to eat in Sweden but I think it's an acquired taste. Delicious though!

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunk pineapple and green apples into a mix of salt, pepper and chilli powder. Its a normal food for my ethnic background, but westerners think its gross lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sea urchin
    Chef boyardee spaghetti and meatballs right from the can
    Mac n cheese with tuna
    Burnt sloppy joes

1|1
    0|1
  • Is this the right link? I hope it is.

picload.org/.../reiswaffel_obst_sh_100391447.jpg
    These things. The ones without chocolate, even. I know hardly anyone who eats those as well, much less the ones without chocolate coating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dip my fries in McDonald's sundae
    I have also eaten potato chips with a Milky way
    dipped potato chips in chocolate yogo

0|0
    0|0
  • Coke & Milk.

1|1
    0|0
  • Can't think of any. I guess I'm a pretty normal person! 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nacho fries

0|0
    0|0
  • I like ranch with my mushroom swiss burgers XD

0|0
    0|0
  • French fries with Nutella
    Mushrooms

1|0
    0|0
  • Feta cheese and pepperoni

1|0
    0|0
  • Cucumber with chamoy sauce or lemon by itself

1|0
    0|0
  • Sauerkraut and green olives.

0|1
    0|0
  • pickes <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Well not really a food but I like eating mud , a lot.. lol.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes