Do you like spicy food?

I'm Indian and i eat a lot of spicy food but my boyfriend isn't. When I cook for him, I have to be very careful on the level of spiciness. We can't enjoy the same dishes, sadly.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible to make Indian food less spicy ( a lot less spicy but delicious). My mom has been cooking non spicy food ( very very little chilli powder or haram masala or green chilies) which is delicious and people who don't like spicy food love it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it ❤️ my hubby likes it to a extent but he just can't handle the same level of heat lol we are a house divided on food here (I'm a vegetarian and he's a meat and potatoes guy and the kids are a split) so I end up making 2 completely separate meals everyday.
    Lucky for me my neighbors are awesome. on one side is East Indian, across the street is Mexican and on the other side is Chinese. They all bring me food at least once a week so I get the different spicey foods without having to cook them 😁

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I would like to have more spicy foods. It my body just can't handle it but the stuff I can have I love any suggestions on making it easier for me to eat spicy food

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from the south so suffice to say I eat a lot of Cajun and spicy foods to the point where I could eat a ghost pepper raw and not flinch

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I hear it affects you when you get older tho

0|0
    0|0
  • So better change ur boyfriend so that yuh could get him what he likes and what u can

0|0
    0|0
  • I love spicy so damn much i even end up eating bread with tabasco

0|0
    0|0
  • I like spicy food, biryani, tikka, prawn, kebab, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Indian. His choice is better than yours.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Spices and oil are not at all good for health. They cause fat, cholesterol, indigestion, acidity, homorrhoid, piles etc. He is good because he is not addicted to spices. Don't force him. You got a good man.

• Yes but my butt hurts later 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh great which indian dishes you like the most.

0|0
    0|0
    • M sure that I can give you company for taking it.😂😉

• I can handle up to a madras

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Spicy food is the best! I love spicy food

1|0
    0|0
  • I love spicy food, but my boyfriend doesn't as well. He can't even handle a couple jalapeños haha, whereas I love ghost peppers and the like. He tries spicy food for me, but always complains that I make him look like a wuss 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes