Do you like spicy food?

I'm Indian and i eat a lot of spicy food but my boyfriend isn't. When I cook for him, I have to be very careful on the level of spiciness. We can't enjoy the same dishes, sadly.

313

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible to make Indian food less spicy ( a lot less spicy but delicious). My mom has been cooking non spicy food ( very very little chilli powder or haram masala or green chilies) which is delicious and people who don't like spicy food love it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it ❤️ my hubby likes it to a extent but he just can't handle the same level of heat lol we are a house divided on food here (I'm a vegetarian and he's a meat and potatoes guy and the kids are a split) so I end up making 2 completely separate meals everyday.
    Lucky for me my neighbors are awesome. on one side is East Indian, across the street is Mexican and on the other side is Chinese. They all bring me food at least once a week so I get the different spicey foods without having to cook them 😁