What’s your favourite healthy breakfast meal to have weekly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Healthy depends on how active you are throughout the day. A good breakfast is Greek yogurt with chopped berries. And some cinnamon and honey of you need more flavour

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Recently it's been eggs and yogurt. Or a bowl of whole grain cereal and almond milk. A little later some mashed avocado. Also there's this chicken broth, broccoli soup recipe that I found. The broth itself is 5 calories per cup and the broccoli is super good for you. I sprinkle a little bit of cheddar cheese on top of that. It's easy, quick and delicious.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Banana, yogurt, chia, almond butter, walnuts, maca powder, cacao nibs, green food powder. It's my favorite breakfast and I eat it almost every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal with a bunch of fruits, ginger, and almonds or cereal. It's very filling. Sometimes I replace some fruits with cinnamon and honey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm a warm cup of milk with two toasts with oil ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Weekly? Grilled turkey burger on wheat bread with a side of steamed veggies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Porridge each day. Little bit of sugar but really I should be adding chopped banana or berries etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs omelette fried in very less olive oil, with a parhata

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink a protein shake, milk, banana, and a naked juice right before I head to the gym

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont eat healthy. I eat what I like to eat

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegemite toast

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs any way or a nice waffle with raspberries

0|0
    0|0
  • 50g oatmeal