If you were joining me to watch movies or sport where a junk food fix is a must. What would you like to be served?

Huge football match tomorrow morn between Aston Villa and Leeds at ''Bell-end' Road :)

• If you were joining me to watch movies or sport where a junk food fix is a must. What would you like to be served?Nachos
  • If you were joining me to watch movies or sport where a junk food fix is a must. What would you like to be served?Pizza
  • If you were joining me to watch movies or sport where a junk food fix is a must. What would you like to be served?Crisps
    Vote C
  • If you were joining me to watch movies or sport where a junk food fix is a must. What would you like to be served?Arnotts Shapes
    Vote D
  • If you were joining me to watch movies or sport where a junk food fix is a must. What would you like to be served?Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate
    Vote E
  • other- Please Specify
    Vote F

42

Most Helpful Guy