Do your kids argue over milk/candy/snacks/oxygen?

Do your kids argue over milk/candy/snacks/oxygen???
Updates:
I woke up to that... Had to take a picture 🙃
First Logan wrote it then Jason did They are silly

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming you wrote oxygen just as a joke, but my sisters and I actually did have fights over oxgen when we were younger... like: why are you breathing the air above my bed, it's my bed and it's my air... yeah, kids are silly.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• That is hilarious I mean that is Flippin funny no I've never seen that before that's a new one for me

1|1
    0|0
    • It is funny they make me laugh all the time

• Yah I think I would be too but I'd have to write on the milk quit f****** cussing

• I don't mind it, they're awesome lol

• Lol they do that all the time. My ex has 3. But the youngest always argue because he always claims that whatever snack is in the house is his and no one is allowed to eat it.

1|0
    0|0
    • No they don't really argue, just brats sometimes

• β€˜Kids, a mini fridge costs $200. But one & put your milk in it or stfu.’

1|0
    0|0
  • How old are they because me and my 14 year old don't argue

1|0
    0|0
  • That picture is funny but no my kids didn’t do that but they did call the other one a pig if she ate the last cookie or waffle

1|0
    0|0
  • If my son starts arguing over the milk we will have a problem, he's an only child.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont understand the picture

1|0
    0|0
    • they drank each others milk away.

• Show All
    • So they need to learn self control? I don't know if it's just that I come from a middle income family that makes me think this way or if milk is like water where you are from, but they seem spoiled...

• Nope

• Kids are a gift I have yet to receive.

2|0
    0|0
  • When don't they?

1|0
    0|0
    • They never actually argue, more like complain

• I have 2 boys, its peaceful when they're seperated, watching a movie, or playing a game. Otherwise one or the other starts shit with the other.

• yeah all do it

1|0
    0|0
  • No kids here , but my nieces and nephews do. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have kids so no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I was serving dinner up one night and my three kids were fighting at the dinner table as per usual.
    miss 3 said "shut up boys or I'll cut your faces off " πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.
    problem is that she only had a toddler knife would've taken some time to do so.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol how cute. Once Jason was out of milk and he asked Logan for some and Logan said no , he was carrying his milk around the house with Jason following hoping to change his mind lol

• Mine drive me crazy. Always fighting. They are so close. I tell them they can’t talk to each other for a day. They stop quick. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My daughter isn't old enough to argue with her brother lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No we grew up separate. So everything was mine

1|0
    0|0
    • And I'd get an ass whoopin for cussing. I got a crazy mom I can't be taking risks like that lmao πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • My brother cusses cause he's 31 years old. So he doesn't need permission but I remember when he was 17 he said a cuss word under his breath after she told him to do something and she beat him with a broom

• Oh gosh lol

• That’s funny

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes