Do you like cooking for your SO?

Do you like cooking for your SO?And if you do whats your favorite thing to make for them? I love making shrimp etoufee over white rice for my boyfriend. He likes making things they make at the firehouse for me. Spicy.

319

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not do good at cooking , but with my ex... i used stand next to her and annoy her sometimes or play with her... shw used to enjoy that!!
    Also sometimes in the morning i used to carry her or piggyback her from the bed so that we can together make coffee!!@!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love cooking for my boyfriend. He really likes anything I make him. He’s not too hard to please, but my favorite to cook for him is lasagna. When he cooks, he makes a wonderful jambalaya.