Do you like cooking for your SO?

Do you like cooking for your SO?And if you do whats your favorite thing to make for them? I love making shrimp etoufee over white rice for my boyfriend. He likes making things they make at the firehouse for me. Spicy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not do good at cooking , but with my ex... i used stand next to her and annoy her sometimes or play with her... shw used to enjoy that!!
    Also sometimes in the morning i used to carry her or piggyback her from the bed so that we can together make coffee!!@!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love cooking for my boyfriend. He really likes anything I make him. He’s not too hard to please, but my favorite to cook for him is lasagna. When he cooks, he makes a wonderful jambalaya.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Weirdly enough I don't think I've ever done it lol
    I like to cook, I went to school for it, and I cook all the time but everytime I'm making a point of trying to cook a girlfriend dinner, something comes up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and the wife cook together almost every day. Cooking and grocery shopping are our thing other than sex. We enjoy finding new foods to cook for the other

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm neutral about cooking, and if I had a SO who wanted me to make a quick something for them or want to make something more complicated together that would be fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate cooking so much hassel for such a quick result but i would absolutely cook for my SO in a heartbeat cause id care about them enough to do something i dont like and to make them happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking, it's an important life skill! And enjoy whenever I prepared food for a so. I don't have s best dish but like to experiment and broaden my horizons

0|0
    0|0
  • I find cooking dates so much better than just simply cooking for my SO

0|0
    0|0
  • Not starts with complete cooking may starts with cutting vegetables tea or coffee over heating... Small works then go for cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, I like to start with a caprese salad the for the main course a simple cacio e pepe and for dessert tiramisu.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking for my boyfriend, my favorite meal to cook him is mince surprise

0|0
    0|0
  • no but have i not a fan of cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • That is relationship goals

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had one I would love to cook for her

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking in general