What do you usually have for breakfast that is easy to make yet it's delicious?

I'm sick of eating scrambled eggs...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like what I call a breakfast banana split, I slice a banana lengthwise and the cut the lengths in half. Spread peanut butter on the rough side not the cut side, arrange the banana's in a bowl and cover with no fat strawberry yogurt and there you have it a low fat, low calorie delicious breakfast.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In summer I like cold breakfast, at the moment it’s mango or berries with yogurt and oat clusters or an açai bowl.
    In winter I like oats with vanilla and cinnamon or scrambled eggs on sourdough or just toast with peanut butter so it’s all melty and yum

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Either eggs hash browns an English muffin or pancakes and eggs or french toast and eggs or Chex and bananas cereal or Wheaties and bananas or raisin brand and bananas all the above with a big glass of milk

1|0
    0|0
  • Weiners wrapped in bacon, mirror eggs or whatever you call them, fruits.

I need meat in the morning, or at least cheese to start my day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you consider easy. For me making a frittata is easy. You could also make an omelet, hash etc. It depends on how much time you have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cereal with dried mixed fruit over milk. And bacon on the side with whatever drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs in a basket it's good and if you have cookie cutters whimsical

0|0
    0|0
  • i have anything from eggs. to even a hamburger. patty and fries for breakfast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crumpets

1|0
    0|0
  • French toast with cinnamon and make syrup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doughnuts and coffee! 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Scrambled monkey brains ftw!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal, or toast

0|0
    0|0
  • greasy bacon sandwiches

0|0
    0|0
  • Sausage biscuit with bacon and some hashbrowns

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my girlfriend on breakfast at my bed. Lol

1|0
    0|2
  • Bacon

0|0
    0|0
  • Egg McMuffin

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese fried rice

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold pizza.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toast, pop-tarts, cereal, PB&J if you wanna count that, bagels, granola bars, nutri-grain bars, frozen waffles, ready-to-eat fruits like apples and bananas, leftovers from dinner last night you left in the fridge cause leaving it out overnight will make it go bad and attract bugs, anything in a can you can dump into a bowl and microwave, and... That's about it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Cereal, toast, fruit, vegetables, morning star of sausage bacon veggie burgers , pancakes, waffles, Pop-Tarts, sandwich, pizza, pastries, etc anything else u can think of
    I also like to make a breakfast wrap..

1|0
    0|0
  • Breakfast? Whats that? Im never awake that early lol.

When i do wake up that early, simply a fried egg sandwich

1|0
    0|0
  • I typically have bagels. I don't like eggs but when you eat them are they usually just plain eggs, nothing to them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Porridge can't get any easier then that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wawa Sizzlis.
    Yeah, I can't cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just coffee. Bad Teri

0|0
    0|0
  • Oats with milk and apples!

0|0
    0|0