What do you usually have for breakfast that is easy to make yet it's delicious?

I'm sick of eating scrambled eggs...

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• I like what I call a breakfast banana split, I slice a banana lengthwise and the cut the lengths in half. Spread peanut butter on the rough side not the cut side, arrange the banana's in a bowl and cover with no fat strawberry yogurt and there you have it a low fat, low calorie delicious breakfast.

Most Helpful Girl

• In summer I like cold breakfast, at the moment it’s mango or berries with yogurt and oat clusters or an açai bowl.
    In winter I like oats with vanilla and cinnamon or scrambled eggs on sourdough or just toast with peanut butter so it’s all melty and yum