What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?

I almost blew up a pressure cooker once lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I didn't even know that... my sister later told me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Leaving a fork on a plate that I put in the microwave, no good.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh what happened?

• Show All
    • On the positive side at least I didn't catch the house on fire so there's that ☺️

• Hahaha yeah! 😎

Most Helpful Girl

• i was making churros from scratch. Instead of putting a 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt.. i put 1/4 cups of salt πŸ™ˆ

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah I've done this too! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Once when I was little and making a cake I accidently added 1/2 cup of baking soda instead of flour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha it’s easy to misread recipes. It was my first time and had mixed emotions about the whole thing. I rushed through it and had to face the consequences πŸ˜‚ (overly salty churros) :) i’m great at making them now LOL granted i put 1/4 teaspoons of salt instead of 1/4 cups of salt bhaha

wow baking soda! holy moly! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

• Lol I was a kid back then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It wasn't mine, but my mom was cooking peas in pressure cooker, and a pea got stuck in the cooker steam nose. it could not be opened my mom asked me to open it and i did it with lots of force, but as soon as it opened the peas blew up to all walls and roof of the kitchen, because of the pressure and we had to clean everything it and took hours.

1|0
    0|0
  • Burning lasagna. Almost though my mom would kill me. Hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • I forgot eggs in a cake and you almost blow up something Jesus

1|0
    0|0
  • I made my brownies wrong. But in the end they came out pretty good. Good screw up? I don't know im pretty good at cooking so I rarely mess things up

0|0
    0|0
  • The very bottom of the oven is no place for cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost blew up? What did you do lol?

1|0
    0|0
  • I once cut part of my thumb off. cutting potatoes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I was cutting chicken and putting it in the frying pan, I noticed it was getting more pinkish red, looked at my hand and saw I'd cut my thumb pretty good. Ruined dinner πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried to make a balsamic reduction once and it tasted horrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've managed to start a campfire on my stove

1|0
    0|0
  • Everytime I try to cook is a disaster.

1|0
    0|0
  • I once burned my chicken

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes