What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?

I almost blew up a pressure cooker once lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I didn't even know that... my sister later told me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Leaving a fork on a plate that I put in the microwave, no good.

• Oh what happened?

• On the positive side at least I didn't catch the house on fire so there's that ☺️

• Hahaha yeah! 😎

Most Helpful Girl

• i was making churros from scratch. Instead of putting a 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt.. i put 1/4 cups of salt πŸ™ˆ

• Oh yeah I've done this too! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Once when I was little and making a cake I accidently added 1/2 cup of baking soda instead of flour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha it’s easy to misread recipes. It was my first time and had mixed emotions about the whole thing. I rushed through it and had to face the consequences πŸ˜‚ (overly salty churros) :) i’m great at making them now LOL granted i put 1/4 teaspoons of salt instead of 1/4 cups of salt bhaha

wow baking soda! holy moly! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

• Lol I was a kid back then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚