Is In-N-Out Overrated?

I'm legit fighting with a friend over this. She swears that In-N-Out lives up to the hype. I say they're really good, but not the best burgers at all. So I need more opinions.

Also, what restaurants do you consider better?
  • They're the best and live up to the hype.
    Vote A
  • They're good, but not as amazing as everyone swears they are.
    Vote B
  • They suck.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are way overrated. I guess those in CA don't have great burger places, because here in Texas they are just average to good but by far not the best burger in town

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there and it wasn't bad... but everyone talked about how eating there was like heaven opening up so it felt like a total letdown. The fries there aren't great either which is... disappointing.

I was told I "didn't order my burger right" after the first time so I went back the next day and it was still... just okay. Look if I have to remember the secret code for the off-menu burger your restaurant inst good okay? It's just not.

I'll stick with Five Guys. They're not trying to be fast food elite they just want to shove a giant bag of fries no human could hope to finish in your face. I respect that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think they are pretty for the cost, I've had plenty of expensive burgers the were the same quality but not as good as the price of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like their burgers, but A&W has much better fries than anyone. Mmm, seasoned curly fries.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• In-N-Out is legit but not the best. I prefer Five Guys personally

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell no! I don’t know why they have so much hype because Sonic is where it’s at.

0|0
    0|0
    • See, I'd kill for a drink from sonic but I've never enjoyed their food.

• In N Out?

0|0
    0|0
  • They suck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes