Have you eaten something so spicy it made you cry?

Have you eaten something so spicy it made you cry?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I love spicy food.

Do you know?

The Bhut jolokia also known as ghost pepper, ghost chili, U-morok, red naga, naga jolokia and ghost jolokia, is an interspecific hybrid chili pepper cultivated in the Indian states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland and Manipur. It is a hybrid of Capsicum chinense and Capsicum frutescens and is closely related to the Naga Morich of Bangladesh.

In 2007, Guinness World Records certified that the Ghost pepper was the world's hottest chili pepper, 400 times hotter than Tabasco sauce. The Ghost chili is rated at more than 1 million Scoville heat units (SHUs). However, the ghost chili was shortly superseded by the Infinity chili in 2011, followed by the Naga Viper, the Trinidad moruga scorpion in 2012 and the Carolina Reaper on August 7, 2013.

I had not tasted it. Generally our food is spicy because of climatic conditions.

1|1
    0|0
  • I once put a couple spoons of very spicy wasabi in my mouth, so yes. I was 9 years old though, if I remember correctly.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Whenever I eat Cheetos I cry a little everytime

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 10

• Not that I can think of. I kinda like spicy food lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. One spoon of kimchi soup, and that ended up with me drinking two cups of iced tea. It was spicy, but I'm happy I got to try it for the first time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I dunno why Israeli Moroccans gotta have everything so spicy, but they do. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I only got slightly cold and I had to use tissues

1|0
    0|0
  • Cry, nose run, cough, all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes it did

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really cry when I eat something spicy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Wasabi just a little and made my eyes teary 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • hahah surprisingly no.. have you?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes