My roommate is a cereal killer. What do I do?

When I went to the kitchen, I witnessed my roommate stabbing a box of cereal while shouting violently. I didn't want to get involved in this so I slowly walked away. I'm really scared. What do I do?

49

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is sooo funny. Very original question on gag πŸ˜‚

He sounds like a "froot loop "

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really a tricky and dangerous situation. I think that first you should analyse his behavior more carefully. Pretend that you saw nothing and that nothing happened. Most cereal killers go for a specific type of ceread, so you should try to change the type/brand of the cereal and see if he stabs the new boxes too. If he doesn't, then problem solved.

If he does, I suggest you to walk away slowly and give him space. Tell him that you no longer likes cereal and stop eating them in front of him, let him kill as many cereals as he wants. Eventually the industry will have to deal with him.