Do you like hummus?

Do you like Hummus?

Over last several months I've fallen in love with this tasty Arabian dip, its become a staple of my diet and I can't get enough!

What about yourselves?

If you like it, what do you eat it with?
if you dislike it, why so?

Do you like hummus?

4638

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! I've always put Chick peas in my salads anyway (rather than meat) so its just a small step from that. I'm not vegan or anything, i just like to keep my salads as healthy as possible. Loading a salad with things that are bad for you kind of defeats the purpose of eating a salad to begin with. Hummus is very tasty and I like trying different flavors, but it's not for everyone. If you don't the texture of beans in your mouth, it may not be for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely LOVE hummus. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to find it where I live, so I usually make it myself in relative large quantities (so I have enough for a whole week). It's especially good with just a drizzle of olive oil and some pomegranate seeds (the small, red, juicy things).
    I think hummus works really well on bread, especially dark bread. As sides I usually have some kind of cheese (usually sheep or goat) and/or some kind of fried veggies, for example paprika.

I also like to combine hummus with another (pseudo)-Arabic snack that I eat a lot these days: dates wrapped in bacon and pan-fried. The combination of the sweet date and the salty, juicy bacon is awesome. And since winter is date season, I buy a lot of them and stack them up (they partially dried, so you can keep them for a pretty long time).