What’s your favourite healthy lunch?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Spinach, cucumber, bell peppers, carrots, chicken - salad

Whole wheat small bread with tomatoes, onions, garlic cooked with any vegetable

Two fried eggs with cashew nuts

Roasted potato with skin and tomatoes and boiled egg

Avacado and scrambled egg

Partially cooked broccoli with boiled egg and cashews

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• A peanut butter sandwich with crunchy peanut butter, 7 grain bread and a drizzle of honey with a glass of 2% milk. It's nostalgic, hearty and helps me recover from exercise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken, rice, salad, peas and brocoli :D with a tomato sauce over the top mmmmm :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Black beans with fresh salsa and chicken breast. Very healthy, lots of protein.

0|0
    0|0
  • chicken salad with vegetables and fruit added in

carrots, green beans, peas, berries etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically any lunch is healthy for me as I burn a shitload of calories at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Canned chicken mixed with Hummus. Scooped out with Mary's Gone Crackers.

0|0
    0|0
  • #1 from Micky D's

0|0
    1|0
  • A fist full of grapes and a banana

1|0
    0|0
  • Ramen oodles of noodles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beef burger 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacon. It's good for my soul. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Mix Vegetable salad

0|0
    0|0
  • Sushi

0|0
    0|0
  • Garden salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain popcorn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat 😘☺😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish foods

0|0
    0|0
  • grilled chicken salad wbu

0|0
    0|0
  • i go home as often as possible for my gals sweet pussy. She will even sweeten and flavor it for me. She isn't home today but she promised cinnamon sugar tomorrow. She has a ritual kind of way organizing things that make it just right. Its one of our favorite things.

0|0
    0|0
    • She shouldn’t be putting sugar and stuff down there, that’s a great way to get a yeast infection.

• Show All
    • @samhradh_leannan she probably already has problems. I knew a woman who sprayed perfume in her vagina cause she said men like that. :-/ people are crazy

• You basically said that you don’t want to tell her because you don’t want to discourage her, so, I don’t think that’s very nice of you. If you think she already knows, that’s fine. Maybe she already does. But I still have a problem with your attitude about it. If I was in your shoes and I found new information that could benefit my partner in some way, I’d never ever keep it from them, even if there was a chance they already knew.

What Girls Said 7

• A delicious salad and chicken wrap!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacon cheeseburger with fries and a large bacon milkshake 2 meat lovers pizzas a box of mac n cheese a 6 egg omellete a gallon of iced tea six candy bars fish tacos with rice and beans a box of Honeybun's hashbrowns and a full sized bag of tortilla chips with six avocados made into guac.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken and couscous salad 🤤💦

0|1
    0|0
  • The kind that's usually not healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegetable salad

1|0
    0|0
  • vegetarian please