Why am I hungry?

So i rarely eat dinner and i decided to yesterday at like 1-2am, I woke up today at almost 9am and im getting hungry. isn't it too early for my stomach to be getting hungry again

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Acidity can mimic hunger. If you ate dinner late and then slept soon after it could be a slight excess of stomach acid.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have an eating disorder?

0|0
    0|0
    • no...

• But you still think it's abnormal to get hungry? I don't understand this. I become hungry 1 hour after eating and I ofcourse eat dinner every day.

• Well, I'm hungry like all the time, and I'm normal. I work out a lot so I also need to eat a lot.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You turned up your metabolism by eating. Not eating or fasting slows your metabolism way down, by eating normal sized portions regularly you can lose weight or at least maintain a healthy weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • High metabolism is what’s happening your food is digested at a higher rate than others that’s why for 4 years I was always underweight I didn’t eat enough to keep up with my digestive system

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You're stomach doesn't work of time. You may have digested food faster than usual which is entirely normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's not too much definitely,

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being such a weed smoking cum gobbler so often.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes