Your favourite meal?

139

Most Helpful Girl

• Roasted beef or lamb or salmon

With roast vegetables:butternut squash, carrots, parsnip, leek, celery

With roast potatoes *-* β™₯

• Omg! I really want that right now! Sounds so good!!!

• Really? Can't you share with someone on the day then all of you have a cheaper dinner and can share together?

• Don't have anyone that'd do that

Most Helpful Guy

• Cashew Chicken... here's how you need chicken breast. can of chicken broth. oyster sauce. flour egg cashews. rice. green o
    onions.

put in small pan Oyster sauce and can of chicken broth. keep warm.
    take 3 eggs whip them up. dip chinken breast cut up in small piceses and rolled in flour and fried. use deep pan to cook rice.

take rice make a bed on plate. put fried chicken breast on top of rice. take sausce and pur on top. sprinkle cashees on top. cut green onions.

enjoy. its so good

• Mmm!! That sounds so good! I've never tried oyster sauce but chicken, cashews and rice sound like such a match!

• yes its very good