Your favourite meal?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Roasted beef or lamb or salmon

With roast vegetables:butternut squash, carrots, parsnip, leek, celery

With roast potatoes *-* β™₯

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg! I really want that right now! Sounds so good!!!

• Show All
    • Really? Can't you share with someone on the day then all of you have a cheaper dinner and can share together?

• Don't have anyone that'd do that

Most Helpful Guy

• Cashew Chicken... here's how you need chicken breast. can of chicken broth. oyster sauce. flour egg cashews. rice. green o
    onions.

put in small pan Oyster sauce and can of chicken broth. keep warm.
    take 3 eggs whip them up. dip chinken breast cut up in small piceses and rolled in flour and fried. use deep pan to cook rice.

take rice make a bed on plate. put fried chicken breast on top of rice. take sausce and pur on top. sprinkle cashees on top. cut green onions.

enjoy. its so good

0|0
    0|0
    • Mmm!! That sounds so good! I've never tried oyster sauce but chicken, cashews and rice sound like such a match!

• yes its very good

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 8

• Wine pork. It is pork cooked with white wine and it is beautiful I don't know it's translation from greek but here is a traditional dish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold pepperoni pizza first thing in the morning. (Dont judge me mate.)

0|0
    0|0
  • PIZZA!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm which topping? And thin or deep?

• Show All
    • Its pretty good cause cooked they dont have much of a flavor besides maybe salt, but they give it a more unique texture. If you like pizza and ever get the chance to try real Chicago style pizza jump on it cause its some of the best pizza ever!!

• Mmm yes I will definitely try it

• just had some tasty chicken steaks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything with salad.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm yeah salad is good! I love eating it, it's so refreshing!

• Show All
    • Yes, me too. I add so many things to it, it's a feast. Avocado, olives, grapes, peach slices, mushrooms, tomatoes, cress, melon, radishes, cheese, bacon, been sprouts. The list is endless. I eat a salad every day of the year, and that includes Christmas. I only wish that I lived in a sunnier climate, where the stuff is all freshly picked.

• Wow that sounds like a lot of salad! You're addicted lol!

• A cold tall can

0|0
    0|0
  • pasta is my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacon Cheeseburger and fries.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes