Girl working as BOTTLE SERVICE at a club?

I need a second job and I’ve considered doing bottle service at a club on the weekends since I only work 5 days during the week (part time). I’m thinking it can be a good time and not so much stress. I get told I should since I have a pretty face and body but I’m not super loud and outgoing. I don’t want to be broke either after all my paydays because you know... bills!!! Guys and girls help please! Do you think I will be looked at as a hoe? Or a girl who couldn’t be taken serious? Thoughts 💭

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do it there is no shame in wanting more money to sustain yourself

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't recommend it since u said u are not out going and not loud... But also u need the money... And at the same time this job have it's bad side, guys may come at you wether u let them or not and i think after a while it will irritates u...

If there isn't any other job available for you and u need the money then u do it but be careful and like the previous opinion said, no one will think of u as a hoe unless u talked, walked, dressed or acted like one.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's something people consider from your actions and nowadays clothes too😒😒. I don't think so you would be considered Hoe unless you look like one or talk like one. Personally I don't consider those girls who are at bottle service a how.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is a "bottle service"? What does that mean? Thought of a whore or taken serious by who? Dating partners, companies looking to hire?

0|0
    0|0
  • big Sean or bee's

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes