Girl working as BOTTLE SERVICE at a club?

I need a second job and I’ve considered doing bottle service at a club on the weekends since I only work 5 days during the week (part time). I’m thinking it can be a good time and not so much stress. I get told I should since I have a pretty face and body but I’m not super loud and outgoing. I don’t want to be broke either after all my paydays because you know... bills!!! Guys and girls help please! Do you think I will be looked at as a hoe? Or a girl who couldn’t be taken serious? Thoughts 💭

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do it there is no shame in wanting more money to sustain yourself