A question on banking?

I lost my debit card, and I cannot remember the information to log in to my account. i also lost my id so what do i? because I believe that I still have some funds on my account so...
Updates:
im out of state right now lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing you have to do is get new ID such as driver's license, birth certificate, passport and then you can go to a branch of your bank and get a new debit card which will cancel the one you lost.

0|0
    0|0
    • Someone at a Federal Government office or the US Consulate should be able to help you get some form of ID. You'll need ID to do anything regarding money.

• Will I still have my funds?

• If you have funds in the bank it'll still be there in less someone is compromising your debit card. If that's the case the bank is responsible to replace the funds. You'll need ID to get a new debit card.

Most Helpful Girl

• In such a situation, it is usually best to go into the bank itself, explain to a teller what happened, and cancel your card immediately.
    As far as the ID goes, I would definitely work on ordering a new one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I lost my debit card many times. You have to go to your bank so they can freeze your old debit card to prevent it from being used by other people. I don't know what bank you use but my bank always gave me a new debit card on the spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Contact the police and the bank.

images.morris.com/.../803805733.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have some security questions related to your account. So, you could call and get it squared. Or, do a forgot password online and get it reset.

0|0
    0|0
  • So go the bank and tell them about this and they will help you they will take some information from you and then give you your account details

0|0
    0|0
  • go to bank and they will help u recover ur credentials

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to your bank you idiot

0|0
    0|0
  • Get your ID, talk to your bank.

0|0
    0|0
  • Food and beverage? And banking 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the bank and see there

0|0
    0|0
  • Good Grief, you expect us to believe that you really don't know to go to the bank or make a simple phone call to freeze the card?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes