A question on banking?

I lost my debit card, and I cannot remember the information to log in to my account. i also lost my id so what do i? because I believe that I still have some funds on my account so...
im out of state right now lol

111

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing you have to do is get new ID such as driver's license, birth certificate, passport and then you can go to a branch of your bank and get a new debit card which will cancel the one you lost.

• Someone at a Federal Government office or the US Consulate should be able to help you get some form of ID. You'll need ID to do anything regarding money.

• Will I still have my funds?

• If you have funds in the bank it'll still be there in less someone is compromising your debit card. If that's the case the bank is responsible to replace the funds. You'll need ID to get a new debit card.

Most Helpful Girl

• In such a situation, it is usually best to go into the bank itself, explain to a teller what happened, and cancel your card immediately.
    As far as the ID goes, I would definitely work on ordering a new one.