New Year

Can you share your favorite holiday recipe? Or your favorite holiday food?

You can provide a link if you like. I like making appetizers myself. My new favorite is a hot onion dip.

http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a53731/loaded-onion-bacon-dip-recipe/ Can you share your favorite holiday recipe? Or your favorite holiday food?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• This stuff
    is really marvellous, I hadn`t known about it until I had to find something unusual for my son who was taking part in a cooking contest, and I helped him cook this, well, later I thought we could cook this thing for ourselves once again and we were absolutely satisfied with the second time, if you make gordon ramsays, you`ll be satisfied as well!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's a secret.
    Ham, green bean casserole, scalloped corn, deviled eggs and macaroni salad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have a link but my family always asks me to make my ranch bread. Sounds terrible but it's sort of like garlic bread.
    You'll need:
    1 loaf French bread- sliced like a hotdog bun
    1 stick salted butter- melted
    1 package of ranch dressing mix- do not use dip mix
    And 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese - pop in freezer for about an hour or so or until almost frozen
    Add the ranch dressing mix to the butter- mix well add the cheese mix well.
    Spread the mixture on both sides of the bread and whatever is left apply on top of the loaf. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake 20-25 minutes then flip the loaf and bake for another 20-25 minutes on 350º. Bread will be crunchier if baked 30 minutes each side.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes