Do you drink the tap water where you live?

Do you drink the tap water where you live? I heard in some places its not safe to drink the tap water.

Do you drink the tap water where you live?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the taste of tap water. All tap water in the U. K. is safe to drink and people say it doesn’t taste of anything but I can easily taste the chlorine in it.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I typically don't unless it's last resort. I'm near Detroit, Flint might not be our neighbor, but they're having so much trouble with the lead in the water in Flint. I also just found out the Detroit is having lead issues with water.

I usually avoid the tap water unless it's for cooking.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Yes its potable where i am. Its a luxury 2/3 of the world takes for granted. I dont drink soda because technically i am paying for potable tap water

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i heard it's not safe to drink city water i live in city limits.
    We get soapy bubble water when i run the water.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's safe to drink tap water pretty much anywhere in the United States or Canada. Except Michigan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here in Mississauga i don't drink it. It smells and tastes horrible. Something is in it... I guess chlorine...

1|0
    0|0
  • Boil it if you think it's unsafe, then put it in the fridge for later.

1|0
    0|0
  • UK here. Yes, I drink the tap water. It's just as good as the expensive bottled stuff. You can drink the tap water most places in the UK. If anyone's water ever gets contaminated it's big news.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm in the north of England. Our water is some of the best in the country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I even drink it when hung over in the shower on holiday. Im not dead yet. Pretty sure my ancestors didn't process water too much

0|0
    0|0
  • You can where I live, but there are much better filter systems that you can get. In PA we're water snobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I only drink dewdrops.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. It's the best water in the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • yea in Australia its completely safe

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not quite safe, but yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope,..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do. Bottled water comes from taps too. If in doubt buy a Brita filter or one of those filter buckets they are sending to africa.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I hate tap water, we have a filter, otherwise i drink bottled as tap tastes like a swimming pool to me, i'll only drink it if i'm really thirsty.

1|1
    0|0
  • My family doesn’t, we get well water from my mom’s boyfriend to drink instead. Our tap water isn’t very clean.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, most of the time it looks foggy and gross. I got used to drinking bottled water for quite some time now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I don't like water much but at least i can stand it

1|0
    0|0
  • Never.

1|0
    0|0
  • No here it's full of chemicals

0|0
    0|0
  • Water is water

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • My tap water is great to drink.

0|0
    0|0
    • It comes from my own well 100' down. I had it tested perfectly safe..

• No only bottled

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes