Do you drink the tap water where you live?

Do you drink the tap water where you live? I heard in some places its not safe to drink the tap water.

1118

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the taste of tap water. All tap water in the U. K. is safe to drink and people say it doesn’t taste of anything but I can easily taste the chlorine in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I typically don't unless it's last resort. I'm near Detroit, Flint might not be our neighbor, but they're having so much trouble with the lead in the water in Flint. I also just found out the Detroit is having lead issues with water.

I usually avoid the tap water unless it's for cooking.