Would you eat your most hated food, if your partner or his/her parents prepared it as dinner for you?

Would you eat your most hated food, if your partner or his/her parents prepared it as dinner for you? I hate sushi. Imagining my partner or his parents surprise me with dinner and the table would be full with sushi would be a nightmare. Of course this scenario would only happen, if your partner doesn't know you that well or if it was maybe your first date or something.
Anyways, I would eat it cause he or they spent all the time to prepare it.
what about you? Would you just say "I don't like that" if you see the food that you dislike on the table?

618

Most Helpful Guy

• The whole deal about your bf/gf being your best friend is that your partner would know what food you hate and therefor avoid this situation. Although if its early on in the relationship and it happens before you can have that convo i would obviously try The food at The same time i would be honest and say that i hating That dish generally, hopefully you can just joke about it and eat a sandwich without it being awkward lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I would attempt to eat a little but explain that I don't really like it much and that I don't want to offend her, I'm very grateful she went to the effort.