Girls, Are guys who are good at cooking attractive?

My mother's been teaching me how to cook since I was 13, so that I would be able to care for myself when I'm alone...

I'm a pretty good cook now, and I can easily make some delicious dishes such as: pizzas, burgers, fried food, spaghetti and cakes

My little brother adores my food, he even says that I cook better than mum LOL!

So, I decided to put my rather exceptional culinary skills to work as my roomies said!

I decided to save my colleagues from the trashy food that we get from school that forces us to order absurdly expensive food from outside:-

I decided to sell pizza, burger, french fries, fried chicken, chocolate cake and some good ol' English tea for an affordable price...

The idea was a great success that in a few weeks, I was earning a pretty good amount of money...

Would that impress her?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't attractive---they ARE excellently attractive. LOL.

Since I was 'younger', I used to dream about me in the future with a husband who can teach me how to cook as well. And every time we do that, we share each other's happiness.

I think it'll impress every kind-hearted girls out there. Not just the success of your business, but also your skill at presenting her special dishes--with heart.

:)

• Thanks a lot, Lol!

I knew I would rock it somehow!

It is a fantasy of mine actually to prepare the favourite dishes of my woman, just the thought of it makes me smile like an idiot, LOL!