Girls, Are guys who are good at cooking attractive?

My mother's been teaching me how to cook since I was 13, so that I would be able to care for myself when I'm alone...

I'm a pretty good cook now, and I can easily make some delicious dishes such as: pizzas, burgers, fried food, spaghetti and cakes

My little brother adores my food, he even says that I cook better than mum LOL!

So, I decided to put my rather exceptional culinary skills to work as my roomies said!

I decided to save my colleagues from the trashy food that we get from school that forces us to order absurdly expensive food from outside:-

I decided to sell pizza, burger, french fries, fried chicken, chocolate cake and some good ol' English tea for an affordable price...

The idea was a great success that in a few weeks, I was earning a pretty good amount of money...

Would that impress her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't attractive---they ARE excellently attractive. LOL.

Since I was 'younger', I used to dream about me in the future with a husband who can teach me how to cook as well. And every time we do that, we share each other's happiness.

I think it'll impress every kind-hearted girls out there. Not just the success of your business, but also your skill at presenting her special dishes--with heart.

:)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks a lot, Lol!

I knew I would rock it somehow!

It is a fantasy of mine actually to prepare the favourite dishes of my woman, just the thought of it makes me smile like an idiot, LOL!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Hahaha my boyfriend is in charge of the cooking--it's a matter of survival and deliciousness. So yea, cooking is a great plus

0|1
    0|0
    • HAHA!

That really gives me hope! I wouldn't mind to date a girl who can't cook, LOL!

I love cooking anyway and find it totally romantic and chivalrous to cook for my woman!

• Yes. It's nice lol. Like, fathery... ya know😂 father material for the future.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeahhh I like guys who are good at cooking😂Actually, when guys cook, it’s usually better than girls😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love a guy that knew how to cook!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Would love someone like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys who can cook are such a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes