Does beer take used to tasting for it to be good?

Title doesn't make sense but you know what I mean, in my opinion it's really gross. However I've thought about maybe it takes awhile to get used to it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• what beer?
    well I guess it's tasty once you crave it... you have to first indulge enough to have a good night then you can appreciate it a little more after lol...
    one ice cold beer on a hot day can be kinda refreshing...
    but a sprite is usually better

0|0
    0|0
    • Beer in general I suppose, the one I tried as Budweiser and I disliked it

• yea maybe it's not your thing.. try champagne or sparkling wine... maybe red wine or white wine?

Most Helpful Girl

• I ordered a beer on my 18th birthday, is was as gross as every other time I've tried it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Drink cider, tastes better, is refreshing, and is made from apples so call it one of your five a day and has a good variety. Beer tastes awful unless you force yourself to drink more, I'm also sure hitting yourself hurts less the more you do it, doesn't mean its worth it :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 28 and there's still a lot of beers I don't like. Sometimes it comes with age as your taste buds become less sensitive. I wouldn't recommend drinking loads of it just to get used to the taste though.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid my dad used to give me a sip of his beer and I used to pretend to like it but now as my taste buds have matured and I have a savory tooth I really like it,
    If you have a sweet tooth you should probably try something else

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you can eventually start to have a taste for it, but if you really don't like it its pointless to force yourself ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I hated beer when i was younger and drank only flavoured. But then i forced myself to drink few normal beers and after the 3rd one it started to taste good. Same for cofee and dry wine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt to in take at least a single beer and every time I feel it smells awful and hard ones are good

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to find the type you like. This requires searching and experience. You might also have to invest in buying non cheap mass produced beer

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does, its a taste to be developed based on your taste preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some beer IS gross. You just need to try different types to see what you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does. Dont worry soon you'll be a drunkard soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer is nastyyyyy drink vodka or flavored spirits and vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes a little to get used to. It's more about finding what kind of beer you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't a fan at first, now I can have 10 pints and still remember everything

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an acquired taste, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer tastes like cat piss never been a fan of it

0|0
    0|1
  • Used to love it now it nasty

0|0
    0|0
  • You got real skills. Judgin from your pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Make yourself a Shandy 1pt beer one part gingerale

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely an acquired taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol so I think u started recemtly

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually no, I'm only 20. I've tried a sip once fairly recently but nothing crazy.

• Thts wht I said u just tasted started nothing more understood it's ur new experience in ur words only

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes