Does beer take used to tasting for it to be good?

Title doesn't make sense but you know what I mean, in my opinion it's really gross. However I've thought about maybe it takes awhile to get used to it.

121

Most Helpful Guy

• what beer?
    well I guess it's tasty once you crave it... you have to first indulge enough to have a good night then you can appreciate it a little more after lol...
    one ice cold beer on a hot day can be kinda refreshing...
    but a sprite is usually better

• Beer in general I suppose, the one I tried as Budweiser and I disliked it

• yea maybe it's not your thing.. try champagne or sparkling wine... maybe red wine or white wine?

Most Helpful Girl

• I ordered a beer on my 18th birthday, is was as gross as every other time I've tried it.