How would you feel, if you broke a egg to fry, and chickens came out of the egg?

1316

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I’d be shocked and confused, I hope they’re not in pain though that seems cruel 😞

• they are not in pain, dont worry, you are really cute by the way, and when you make sad emoji's and talk like that, i swear to god, you come across as soo damn cute xD

• yeah, my cat died a very worst death, his both legs were twisted and broke, he couldn't walk properly, he could only use his two legs, on the front. That was a pretty traumatizing thing for me, so thats why i can't have any pet again.

• That sounds terrible 😞 I don’t blame you for not wanting a pet again.

• It happened to my sister. She was soo shocked that she didn't not want to eat eggs for a long time.

• I think that was a trolling or prank video lmao the chicken aren't kept with roosters so it can't really happen

• I will be a chick mom and I will care it as my child.

• Lmao, I'd probably freak out and first. I think I' give them to a friend because I have no place to keep them.

• I'd be pissed at whoever did the shit candling job.

• That’s extremely unlikely to ever happen but I’d think it was adorable and I’d keep it

• Became chicken mum

• Free pets! 🐔

• Grossed out for sure

• This is making me think twice about eating eggs

• lol that kinda happened once before but it was undeveloped because it was getting cold from the fridge. :(

What Guys Said 15

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../220px-15DayBalutEgg.png

We eat them like that anyway 😉😌

• My family has raised both meat birds and egg layers.

We would candle eggs in hot weather to see if an egg was fertilized and had a growing chick. It rarely happens.

Since my family lives in Wisconsin, extreme temperatures are more likely to be cold not warm, in which this video is taken probably in a much warmer climate, it's more likely for this to happen.

• Well I guess it's fried chicken for breakfast instead of the omelette I was hoping for.

• Nice magic trick. Almost got me, but with how fluffy and not wet these chicks are you can easly tell they are post hatched.

• I would belike wtf mehn hey egg man you stupid or something?

• I would feel like I should buy my eggs some place new.

• High as fuck

• Oh, am a killer!

• I'd feel bad for the chicks.

• i am disgusted.

• Well, I'm vegetarian so, I can only laugh at this.

• shocked and repulsed

• I don’t cook luckily

• Scared shitless lol

• I would be shocked and I'd feel horrible.