How would you feel, if you broke a egg to fry, and chickens came out of the egg?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I’d be shocked and confused, I hope they’re not in pain though that seems cruel 😞

1|3
    0|0
    • they are not in pain, dont worry, you are really cute by the way, and when you make sad emoji's and talk like that, i swear to god, you come across as soo damn cute xD

• Show All
    • yeah, my cat died a very worst death, his both legs were twisted and broke, he couldn't walk properly, he could only use his two legs, on the front. That was a pretty traumatizing thing for me, so thats why i can't have any pet again.

• That sounds terrible 😞 I don’t blame you for not wanting a pet again.

• It happened to my sister. She was soo shocked that she didn't not want to eat eggs for a long time.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think that was a trolling or prank video lmao the chicken aren't kept with roosters so it can't really happen

1|1
    0|0
  • I will be a chick mom and I will care it as my child.

2|3
    0|0
  • Lmao, I'd probably freak out and first. I think I' give them to a friend because I have no place to keep them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd be pissed at whoever did the shit candling job.

0|1
    0|0
  • That’s extremely unlikely to ever happen but I’d think it was adorable and I’d keep it

0|1
    0|0
  • Became chicken mum

0|2
    0|0
  • Free pets! 🐔

0|1
    0|0
  • Grossed out for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • This is making me think twice about eating eggs

0|1
    0|0
  • lol that kinda happened once before but it was undeveloped because it was getting cold from the fridge. :(

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../220px-15DayBalutEgg.png

We eat them like that anyway 😉😌

0|2
    0|0
  • My family has raised both meat birds and egg layers.

We would candle eggs in hot weather to see if an egg was fertilized and had a growing chick. It rarely happens.

Since my family lives in Wisconsin, extreme temperatures are more likely to be cold not warm, in which this video is taken probably in a much warmer climate, it's more likely for this to happen.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well I guess it's fried chicken for breakfast instead of the omelette I was hoping for.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nice magic trick. Almost got me, but with how fluffy and not wet these chicks are you can easly tell they are post hatched.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would belike wtf mehn hey egg man you stupid or something?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would feel like I should buy my eggs some place new.

0|1
    0|0
  • High as fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, am a killer!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd feel bad for the chicks.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am disgusted.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I'm vegetarian so, I can only laugh at this.

0|1
    0|0
  • shocked and repulsed

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t cook luckily

0|1
    0|0
  • Scared shitless lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be shocked and I'd feel horrible.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes