What do think if America's retarded 21+ drinking age?

I think it's pathetic!

510

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Thinking something is pathetic without describing why doesn't really put a strong argument forward. Also, the age is fine. People shouldn't be drinking at all, it's technically toxic. Being a fully legal adult gives you that choice. Even where I live I think it should be higher. Too many younger people getting sloshed and doing stupid things.

• Isn't adulthood 18?

• Well unless I see sales of cigarettes being sold to 21 plus or banned outright, or free healthcare I won't believe that bullshit about the government 'trying to protect their citizens'

• Well I never said they were doing a good job, just that it's their duty. Haha. It's an odd law to keep, but it is an attempt to keep alcohol out of the hands of children, and if you've paid attention in history you know all about America's prohibition, I doubt their stance really changed that much. Haha