What do think if America's retarded 21+ drinking age?

I think it's pathetic!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Thinking something is pathetic without describing why doesn't really put a strong argument forward. Also, the age is fine. People shouldn't be drinking at all, it's technically toxic. Being a fully legal adult gives you that choice. Even where I live I think it should be higher. Too many younger people getting sloshed and doing stupid things.

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't adulthood 18?

• Show All
    • Well unless I see sales of cigarettes being sold to 21 plus or banned outright, or free healthcare I won't believe that bullshit about the government 'trying to protect their citizens'

• Well I never said they were doing a good job, just that it's their duty. Haha. It's an odd law to keep, but it is an attempt to keep alcohol out of the hands of children, and if you've paid attention in history you know all about America's prohibition, I doubt their stance really changed that much. Haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• How does anyone even understand this question lol... I don't get it
    What the hell does
    "Think if Americas retarded 21+ drinking age"

Mean? Lol... that question makes no sense 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear it's based on the development of your brain. Sure some people will be exceptions but you have to draw the line somewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • You can drink at the age of 18 here and buy it at the bar. But do you wanna alcohol to drink at home? Well you better be 21... (Sweden...)

0|0
    0|0
  • They need all the brain cells they can get so its good at 21 for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know, like why can you join the army, go thousands into debt and get married but not drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be at least 18

0|0
    0|0
  • It's complete bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, I think it should be much higher